cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₜwₑₗᵥₑ

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
Promise | Chapter Twelve

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉPromise | Chapter Twelve

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ

SEO-HYEON CLUTCHED HER HEAD IN PAIN as she watched Hyun-soo stab the monster only making the monster throw him away. Seo-Hyeon grabbed her machete and targeted its head, she threw the weapon and it directly hit the monster's head making it groan as it was temporarily not attacking.

Mr. An appeared and threw two molotov Cocktails, hitting the monster's back as it fall from the ground, stopping the fire.

Mr An ran towards the two and grabbed them, but stopped as eh covered his face, blood coming out from his mouth. The three looked up as the monster looked at them and stands up. Mr An threw the teenagers away as he signed them to stay away. "Choose Life." He muttered.

Seo-Hyeon widened her eyes as she opened her mouth in shock. "No!" She shouted.

The monster was about to hit Mr An but a Firetruck bumped it and pinned it on the wall, Mr An and Hyun-soo watched as the truck with a woman inside and the monster fight, Seo-Hyeon saw Sang-Wook and approached him while getting her machete from the ground, looking at what he's doing and cutted the seatbelt as both of them grabbed an injured Yoo-ri and Ran to the nearby cement. Seo-Hyeon thought that they wouldn't made it in time and pushed the two. Sang-Wook widened his eyes at her as Seo-Hyeon nodded. The car exploded as it damaged the giant monster and made Seo-hyeon flew away, landing on the ground. Coughing blood as she tried to get up, but due to the pain in her whole body, she can't and stayed on the ground, finding some air to breathe with.

"Why the heck am I still alive." She muttered to herself, looking at the sky. By the color of it, it seems like the sun was still shining up in the sky.

She stayed in the ground for awhile as she heard the monster's growl and the firetruck bumping it multiple times. She looked at the side and found a pocket knife, shining beside her ready to get used. "Lucky.." She said as she grabbed the knife and played with. Then Hiding the pocket knife to a secret pocket inside her mother's uniform.

A minute later Hyun-Soo helped her got up and carried her bridal style, Seo-Hyeon put her hands on his neck incase that he will accidentally let go of her. "I'm heavy you know." Seo-Hyeon looked at his face as he only looked straight forward and continue walking. 

"Not for me." He replied.

------------

"What's wrong with you?" Seo-Hyeon woke up as she saw Hyun-Soo looking at a woman who slashed the back of his hand and watched it heal.

"What's....happening here??" Seo-Hyeon rubbed her eyes and looked at Hyun-Soo then the woman who is wearing a firefighter's uniform. Seo-Hyeon bowed at her. "You're back.. Ma'am.." Seo-Hyeon looked at the woman as the woman grabbed her hand and slashed it like what she did to Hyun-Soo. Seo-Hyeon didn't speak, she's still tired and sleepy for what happened to her. "I know you know we heal but we still feel the pain... Don't slash our hands like that." She said to the woman who looked at the both of them.