cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ fₒᵤᵣ

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
1st Floor | Chapter Four

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ1st Floor | Chapter Four

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ

"HOW WOULD WE KNOW?" Seo-Hyeon replied, as she looked at the man with her bored eyes.

Just then a woman jumped at the monster's back, strangling the monster as she looked at the people with her black eyes. The brunette girl ran towards them, hitting the monster's crotch, helping the infected woman fight him. The man with the glasses followed her after saying to Hyun-Soo to go and bring the kids to the old man. Hyun-Soo grabbed Seo-Hyeon's hands as she looked at him. "I'll be right your back, go!" Seo-Hyeon said as Hyun-Soo and the kids run.

Seo-Hyeon watched, as the monster threw the woman on the ground hard. The man with the glasses got in its front, swaying his sword skillfully and ran away from the other side. Making the monster follow him. "He's a mad man.." Seo-Hyeon muttered before following Hyun-Soo and the kids.

Hyun-Soo opened the door carefully as he saw Du-Sik pointing his weapon, ready to shoot whoever the monster is. Once Du-Sik saw them, he lowered his weapon as Seo-Hyeon pushed the kids in carefully, all of them going in as Hyun-Soo Closed the door carefully.

﹌﹌

Hyun-Soo got out of the bathroom as he saw the girl and the man with the glasses plus the woman is sitting around the table, ready to eat. He looked around, finding someone. Du-Sik knew who he is finding and said, "She took a nap, and already ate." Du-Sik said as Hyun-Soo nodded, sitting down and eat with them.

﹌﹌

"They will just use you and leave you alone like always don't you get it?"

Seo-Hyeon opened her eyes as she saw all of them sleeping, except for Hyun-soo who is guarding the room. She rubbed her eyes as she got up and got to the bathroom, washing her face and grabbing her machete.

She walked towards Hyun-soo. "Take a rest." She said as she patted Hyun-Soo's back who nodded and sat down. Seo-Hyeon leaned on the wall, lighting up a cigarette as she smoked. "What did it said to you?" Seo-Hyeon asked out of Nowhere, Hyun-soo looked at her confusingly. "I mean the monster. Its talking to you right?" She asked as Hyun-soo nodded.

"Its calling me, wanting me to come with him..." Hyun-Soo muttered in a quiet voice but enough to make Seo-Hyeon hear him.

"Same as mine." Seo-Hyeon replied and sighed. "I think if we agreed with them and come with them then we will turn, but I'm not sure though." Seo-Hyeon dropped her cigarette and stomped on it, stopping its fire. "But I will promise myself to never turn. For the sake on not my life, but your lives." Seo-Hyeon said as if she doesn't care about herself.