cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ fₒᵤᵣₜₑₑₙ

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
Another One | Chapter Fourteen

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉAnother One | Chapter Fourteen

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ

"JI-EUN..." Seo-Hyeon muttered as someone died infront of her again, but this time, a human with a monster's behavior killed her friend.

People screamed as they compressed in the circle, saving their dear lives.

Someone suddenly came as it ran while pushing Du-Sik's wheelchair and threw him in the circle. Seo-Hyeon's hands turned into fist as she stand beside Hyun-Soo who protectively shielded her from anyone.

A man Ji-Eun's hair as Ji-Eun coughed in blood. Du-Sik wanted to come out of the circle to help her but the others stopped him. "Why are you doing this?!" The old man angrily shouted.

"Come on." One of the leader's people talk as he winked.

Hyun-Soo and Seo-Hyeon was about to get Ji-Eun but Eun-Hyuk stopped the both of them.

Ji-Eun looked at both of them and teared up, closing her eyes as her body limped. Seo-Hyeon narrowed her eyes as she glared at no one, holding Hyun-soo's sweater as she tightly hold it angrily.

"You killed her.. Why did you do that!" Du-sik shouted.

"Ah people's lives are useless these days." The same man muttered as he harshly let go of the inoccent girl.

The people teared up as the bucket hat man chuckled. "You're so emotional." He smiled and looked at them. "Are you going to cry for everyone?" He chuckled again. He patted his gun at Du-Sik. "Mister, you crossed the line. Go inside." The man said as the others pulled Du-Sik inside the circle.

"Just squeeze in. That's your home." The leader said. "A tiny home." He smiled as he chew his gum.

The leader went up to the stairs and looked at the people. "My name is Shin Jung-Seop." He introduced himself. "Why don't we all just get along without fighting.?" He said.

"How can you say that after what you did?" Mr Ahn said as he looked at him."How can you treat us like this? We're not animals!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry this is all I know." Jung-Seop said like he didn't do anything so wrong. "If you all do as I say, I won't kill any of you." He said and smiled.

"So..." Eun-Hyuk talked as he looked at Jung-Seop. "What do you want from us?" He asked bravely. 

"We should get to uh, know eachother." Jung-Seop stepped towards them as Eun-Yoo gasped and moved backwards. "I bet you're curious about us, too."

Eun-Hyuk stands up. "Why don't you tell us? What were you before you came here?" He asked, as Jung-Seop continued on chewing his gum. "What happened out there?"

"Dead. All of them." Jung-Seop calmly answered him.

"Did they just died? Or did... You killed them?" Eun-Hyuk asked once again.