cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₙᵢₙₑ

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
Friends | Chapter Nine

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉFriends | Chapter Nine

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ

EARLY IN THE MORNING, Hyun-Soo and Seo-Hyeon went out of the first floor again, not for important things but for what the people there 'needs' to have. Like example, dog food or shampoo. 

A short haired girl whistled as she walked backwards, A hairy monster appeared. Everyone watched as the old woman get in front of them, her looking at her husband who turned.

"Pull yourself together, Kim Seok-hyeon." The woman spoke to her husband. "Kim Seok-Hyeon.." She muttered. "Pull yourself together!" She shouted and raised the metal she holds, hitting the head of the monster who is her husband.

The monster stopped walking as his wife looked at him. "You decided to comeback." She said. "Do you have any last words?" She asked. The monster looked at her.

"Please......" It muttered. "Kill.............me..." His wife trembled and breathe carefully, calming herself down. "I.....I'm sorry..."

The old woman teared up and raised her weapon, hitting her husband a multiple times as she cry.

Seo-Hyeon and Hyun-soo knocked on the first floor, Eun-Yoo appeared and opened the door, looking at the two with shocked and scared faces. Both of their eyes are black, Hyun-Soo panted as his eyes turned back to normal while Seo-Hyeon only looked at Eun-Yoo and patted her head before walking in with Hyun-soo.

The two heard the shouts, cries and sobs of the old woman as they came in. Hyun-soo walked towards them as Seo-Hyeon followed while untying her messy ponytail and tying it again. Everyone looked at them as the two looked at the bloody mess.

"They will just kill you like that... Like you did nothing to them...." The monster inside Seo-Hyeon said in fear.

"We won't be like that." Seo-Hyeon said directly to her inner monster and to Hyun-Soo who looked at her. She looked back and patted his shoulders, both of them throwing the things that they got from the other floors and walked in their room for infected.

Eun-yoo looked at both of them in worry, she don't want them to see what happened but too late.

------------

"The lights are out..." Seo-Hyeon muttered as she looked at Hyun-soo who is sleeping to heal himself. "He must have been enduring the pain inside him, he's obviously not used to be like this..." She muttered and stands up, taking of her mother's uniform and placing it on top of Hyun-Soo like a blanket, leaving her in her black tshirt. She walked out of their room and grabbed the flashlights that the people forgot to get with them.

She opened the door of the kindergarden room as she opened the flashlight. Excluding Su-Yeong, Yeong-Su and Eun-Yoo, everyone inside the room looked at her with the faces of terror. Obviously scared at her. She stepped forward and they all moved backwards, making her groan. She placed the flashlights at the table near her and looked at them again. "You guys forgot your flashlights." She said and walked away after scowling at them. Seo-Hyeon heard Eun-Yoo shouting at them and left the kindergarden. She looked at Eun-yoo while Eun-Yoo looked back, Seo-Hyeon motioned Eun-Yoo to follow her which Eun-Yoo did and walked in the hallways.