cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ fᵢᵥₑ

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
Memories | Chapter Five

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉMemories | Chapter Five

ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ

"BUT THE TWO LOOKS SO YOUNG. A HANDSOME AND A BEAUTIFUL ONE. I WONDER WHAT DID SHE DO TO HER FACE TO LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL." A woman holding her dog said to her co-survivors.

"Didn't you see how the boy bleed there? On how that girl smiled at Sir Suk-Hyun and easily grabbed his cutter knife?" The man with a half ponytail said. "You can't judge someone by their looks. " He quoted.

"What if we shoot them in the head?" The boy with a curly hair suggested. "Can we kill them then?" He asked as the others looked at him.

"How can you..." The woman said to the boy. "Did you vote in favor?" The woman asked as the boy hummed. "You are all murders.." The woman said as she widened her eyes.

The boy sighed. "What if they turn into a monster, will you leave them there?" The boy defended, scared to have his dear life end just like that.

Eun-Yoo walked in as Seo-Hyeon appeared behind her. Eun-yoo looked at the man with wounds in his face strangely as Seo-Hyeon glared at him. The man smirked and hold her wrist. Seo-Hyeon immediately pinned him in the wall harshly, causing the people look at them. "Don't fucking touch me." Seo-Hyeon said directly as she looked deadly in his eyes. The man only grunted and smirked at the angry girl.

The people watched in terror as Seo-Hyeon let go of the man. "I'm taking a fresh air with my co-monsters." She said to Eun-Yoo who didn't stopped her for she understand what is with her.

Eun-Yoo looked at the people. "You be careful too okay?" Eun-Yoo looked at the ponytailed man. "It seemed to me, that you were getting quite hungry." She said in a bitchy way.  And walked.

"This must be the God's punishment." The girl with short hair said, Eun-Yoo looked at her.

"Hmm, Ah yeah.." Eun-Yoo muttered. "That's the best answer I've heard so far. " She said sarcastically and looked at everyone. "Since we're all humans, nobody knows.. Who the next one will be." She said and smiled. " Well..." She walked away.

﹌﹌

The old-man woke up as he panted. "What happened?" He asked at no one.

"You had a nosebleed." Hyun-soo answered him as the man looked at him, he saw Hyun-soo sitting down as he hug his knees. "I think its pretty obvious. " Hyun-soo said.

The man took out the tissues in his nose as he looked at it with a terrified expression. "N...No way.." He struggled. "Why me?" He asked and sobbed. 

The man suddenly stopped sobbing as he looked at Hyun-Soo and approached him. "I know...That you're holding out." He started. "How so?" He greedily asked Hyun-Soo who only looked away.