Chapter 1: Comeback

New Pov

City lights, Tall buildings, People walking around. It's feel so good to be back..
"Dada, are we there yet?" sapphire ask.
"You already asked that for the nth time... Aren't you tired? Don't you know how to wait?" Sky Answered.

"So you're Dada now?" Sapphire asked again while rolling her eyes. She really got that to me..

"Hey. Don't start again. Malapit na Tayo, so just wait for a while, okay?"

"Okay Dada" She answer and start to look outside the car.

Minutes passed, we already arrived at my old condo.. as we enter, I feel the homie vibes.. it's been 5 years since I last visit here.. Thank God mom didn't sell it.

"It nice here, Dada" Sapphire comment.

"Sky, what can you say?" I asked sky who keeps looking around the Place.

"It's okay, Dada" He answered. I stared at him, He really look like him. Like Tay.

I sigh. "Okay kids, get your things and Go to your room, Right wing and take a rest." They nod.

I start to fix our things and went to my room. I sat down on my bed, heavy thoughts came in. I feel so heavy and about to cry when phone rung. It's my mom.

"Hey mom. We already arrived." I inform her.
"Good to know. Take a rest now and I'll visit you tomorrow. And.. dont think too much." Reminds her.

I smile. My mom knows me the best.
"Okay mom. Thank you for Everything."
"No need to thank. Youre my son, I'm your mom. We got each other, okay?" She says.
"I know. Thanks again mom. Bye" Then I hang up. I got up took a shower and Lay on my bed. Tomorrow is another fight, sleep tight new.