Chapter 14: Step by Step

GUN POV

I'm here at Elite Academy to fetch Nirin but decided to wait here in Dean Office.

"I'm so Stressed lately. Wish mom and dad to finish their vacation so I can rest well. " Mild say as she lay at the sofa.

"You mean to say, you can hang out and make out again with some stranger at the bar?" I mocked.

She rolled her eyes at me.

"Don't remind me. I already forgot about that." She whined.

I laughed.

"Where is Newwiee? Aren't he going to fetch his Babies?" She curiously asked.

"Let me call him." Then I dial his number.

"Hey Gunniee?" He greet.

"I'm here at Mild office. Aren't you going to fetch your twins?" I asked.

"I'm still at my work and Tay will be the one to fetch them. " He answered.

"Oh! Daddy duty I see." I tease.

"He actually the one who dropped them and he requested to fetch them too, so who am I to decline right?"

"Yeah right. Okay. What time are you going out? Let's hang out. I miss you. "

He laughed. "Maybe 5 pm. I'll inform Tay first."

"So, Tay is decision maker now?" I tease.

"Not like that. I mean, I'll inform him so that he could take care the twins while I'm gone. " he explained.

"I'm just teasing you. See you later." Then I hunged up.

"What do you mean by "daddy duty"?" Mild asked while still in shock.

I totally forgot about her...

"New and Tay decided to Start again, not only for their twins but because they still love each other."

"Ohoo. I knew it." Then she squeal like a fangirl.

"I just do hope that Jamie will not do anything that will harm the twins. You know her, she is so obsessed toward Tay." I say.

"Yeah! you're right. " Mild

If she ever pull something... I will really smack her head even Papi can't stop me..

TAY POV

I got home from work to change my shirt before I am going to fetch the twins.

"Hey son. How are you?" Mom asked.

I couldn't help but to hug her.

"Hey. Do you have a problem?" She ask worriedly.

I shooked my head.

"No mom. Im just happy. " I say and smile at her.

"Why?" She asked me.

I stare at her. Should I tell her?

"What will you do if you ever found out that I have a child?"

She just stared back at me.

"Of course I will be happy specially if you have that with New." She answered.

I smile at her.

Then my phone rung.

*My Hin 💙 calling..*

My smile widen even more.

I answered his call.

"Hey Tay. Where are you?"