Chapter 16: Chaos

TAY POV

It's still Early in the morning but I'm here at the office already to Fix the Problem that cause Of some investors to withdrawn. Just small of money..

"How are you going to Fix these, Mr. Vihokratana? It has a large impact in the company." Mr. Santos

"Coming from the Someone who has a small amount of invest " I said Sarcastically.

They start to murmurs.

"You are getting panics in a small amount of losing. I am not being boastful here, it's just that you are exaggerating. Just a simple problem yet you already call me for this goddamn early meeting!?"

"And you Mr.Santos, if you want to withdrawn the small invest you had, then go I won't stop you from it. Whoever wants to withdrawn, then go.  I'm going to fix this right away, before you call me for a meeting, Give me a notice!" Then I left the Conference room.

I went back to my room and face another head ache.

"Where were you yesterday?" Jamie asked.

"Not now, Jamie" I said and sat down to fix the problem.

She just scoffed.

"You're with him, right?" She asked.

I just pretend that I didn't hear her.

"You think I'm stupid not to know that? My friend saw you at KS RESTO. You went out with your friends and guy she doesn't know, she even saw you rides that Guy Car." She said as she throwing her rants.

I just sighed and close my eyes.
Patience Tay...

"I already know that he came back, because you're giving me a cold shoulder. Keep doing that Tay, I swear you'll regret it." Then she get out of my office.. 

I leaned back at my chair and massage my temple.

Then my Secretary walks in.

"Sir Tay, someone Deliver this to you, earlier. " She said and left the box in the table.

I raised my eyebrow. who might it be?

I opened the box and read the notes.

Good Morning Tay, You left the condo without eating breakfast so I cooked you something. Don't forget to eat this. Don't stress yourself too much. Keep fighting ❤️ I love you ❤️

-Hin

I smile and Start to eat the foods.
Delicious as always..

I captured the empty box and send it to New.

"Thank you 💕" then I sent.

I kept myself busy again doing my works with a Happy Vibes.

OFF POV

I stare at my brother who is now sitting in front of me in my office.

"Why are you here? Didn't you studying?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes to him.

"Oh come on Brother, I'm in a vacation. I told Mom that I will take a vacation here in the Philippines since I'm  used to California. " Chimon answer.

"Then why are you here in my office? Don't tell me you want to work here?" I asked suspiciously.

I rolled my eyes when he nod at me.

"Dad suggested it. I should practice and trained myself in business world beside I'm going to take over our branch in California. I want to learn from my role model. " Then he wink.