Chapter 9: Amusement Park

Newwiee POV

Month had passed and our daily routine is going smoothly. I'm getting used to everything now specially in my work.

Within that month, I haven't seen Tay even his shadow.

I missed him, I admit it.

I just kept myself busy, thinking about my works and the kids.

Speaking of kids, Today we're going to amusement park with Krist and Aki, Gun and Nirin, with Mild.

"Dada, I'm ready!" Sapphire said and I look at her with admiration. She wear her pink dress, white shoes and a mickey mouse sling bag.

" Am I pretty?" She asked while Playfully walk like a model.

I grinned.

I approach her and Playful pinching her cheeks.

"Always baby, you're pretty as always." I answered her.

I quickly withdraw my attention to her when I noticed Sky exited from his room.

He wore his favorite blue polo shirt and faded jeans with white Snickers. Simple as always.

"You're so ugly, Sky!" Sapphire harshly comment and as usual, sky just ignored her.

I just shooked my head.

My phone rung and I saw Mild calling. 

"Hey Newwiee, we're here."

"okay. We're going down"

Then I hanged up.

"Let's go kids!" I said and assist them out of our condo.

Sapphire keeps on talking how excited she is, while sky and me just listened to her.

*Inside of the Van*

"Hello Twins!" Mild greets and kiss the twins.

"You're so pretty Sapphyy like Nirin, Just like me, your pretty tita." She playfully said and laughed.

Gun just rolled his eyes .

"Pretty but single?" Krist teased and we laughed.

"So mean!" Mild pouted.

Krist just rolled his eyes then asked the kids if they were excited. The kids became chaotic.

We were just Keep on talking along the way while kids just being kids.

They were teasing and annoying each others, well except Sky who fell asleep in just a minute.

*At Enchanted Kingdom*

As we arrived, the kids became chaotic and started to squeals and screams even Sky who seldom do that.

We took a lot of pictures at first before we decided to try some rides.

We tried roller coaster for kids, bumper cars for kids, all rides that suitable for kids.

Gun and I are sitting in the bench with the kids who are now eating ice cream While Mild and Krist tried the Extreme Roller coaster.

"Since when did you last came here?" I asked gun as I prepared the wet wipes for the twins.

"Last month. Nirin insisted to come and fortunately that day was papi's off. " He answered.

I nod my head and glance to the kids, but then I noticed Sky, who's staring from somewhere.

I suddenly felt pang in my chest when I figured what it is.