Chapter 7: Drunken Mistake

NEWWIEE POV

I woke up with a terrible head ache.
I will never get drunk again. I sat down on my bed, feeling dizzy, thinking what the hell happened yesterday.  As far as I remember, I fell asleep at the sofa so how come I woke up here at my bed? I'm pretty sure that Gun can't carry me.

I look around still wondering when I spotted a note above the table.

Hey bitch
  Don't you ever drink again! I'm thankful that Papi called and pick me up here. We're the one who put you down on your bed if you're wondering. 
Drink that meds. I'm sure you're clueless now and keep asking yourself about yesterday. And Yes You did something Stupid. I'm going to tell you soon.

-Gunnie

Something stupid? I didn't dance naked, didn't I? Oh my gosh! What the hell did I do?

I quickly looked at the door when it suddenly open.

"Good Morning Dada!" Sapphire greets as she run and hug me.

"You're here. Who brought you here?" I curiously asked while fixing her hair.

"Grandma and Tita Nia po. Are you tired Dada? You woke up late, it's past 12 already. " I just Smile awkwardly.

"Not really baby. Wait Dada outside ha? I'll just take a bath" She just nod and walk out of the room.

After preparing myself I walk out of my room and found then playing at the living room.

"Ow. Hello Kuya? " Nia greets

"Where's mom and sky?" I asked while walking to the kitchen.

"She went outside to buy for our lunch with Sky" she answered.

I just nod my head and start to make a coffee. I'm not into Coffee, I just feel like I want to drink now.

I open my phone because it keeps beeping.

Messenger:
GC (GKNM)

Gun: Hey Newwiiie? Are you awake? It's past lunch already! Get drunk again next time!

Mild: Wow. You didn't invited me.

Krist: Yeah. Me too.

Newwiee: Yes Gun, I'm awake now.  Krist and Mild, That was a sudden.

Gun: That's right! I'm not invited too. Tita called me to accompany New since he's drinking alone.

Krist: Why Newwiee? You have a problem?

Mild: Maybe yes. He rarely drink.

Krist: Hey Newwiee?

Mild: Ehhhh???

Gun: Tay and New already met!

Mild: OMG! 😱

Krist: For real? Where?

Newwiee: Yeah! I met him at the mall yesterday. I went to buy School supplies for the twin, we met coincidence.

Krist: What did in he say?

Mild: Don't tell me "How are you?"