Chapter 4: Other side

OFF POV

I kept stealing glances to gun, I notice him being silent the whole time since they arrived home from who knows where..

While Nirin keep on talking about her new friends, I mean twin friends . Where have they been?

We are here in the living room, I am so worried and curious and can't help myself but to asks him.

"Baby, are you okay? You're so quiet, it strange. You have a problem?" I asked as I put my arm around him.

He just stare at me and sighed.

"Papi, I'm going to tell you something." He said in serious tone that makes me anxious.

Did I do something? I know, I did nothing. I didn't do something, right?

"O-kay, what's it?" I asked. He just stare at me, it's makes me scared.

"Baby, I know how handsome I am that why you married me, right? But I'll let you stare at me." I tease. He just hit me.

"You really love to fool around!" He whined. So cute..

"Okay! Sorry. I'm curious though. Where have you guys been? Why you can't tell me?" I asked again

Instead of answering me, he took out his phone and Did something.

I'm just staring at him and really curious then he show me one picture, little girl, around 5 years old. 

"She looks like someone. I really can't tell who's."  I comment.

Then he shows me another one, this time its a little boy.

"Woah. It's that Tay? Why do you have his toddler picture? You're weird baby?" He glared at me.

Then he Show me another one, Picture of that little girl and Boy.

"Woah! Twins. Who are they Baby? I thought it's peng " like earlier, he didn't answer me too. What his problem?

"Papi, get yourself ready!" He warned me.

He just look at me as he slowly show the last picture, and My jaw dropped as I stare at the picture.

"W-wait! Ha-Ha Don't tell me---? "

"Yes Papi. Twins. Newwiee and Tay twins." He said. I covered my mouth out of shock. What the hell did you do, peng??

"We visits them earlier, they just arrived 3 days ago from New York.  I was shock too like you, but I never doubt I saw the boy one. Look at the picture You just mistook it as Tay. That's Sky and the girl one is Sapphire. " Gun explained. I'm still in shocked and Still unbelievable..

"Don't tell Tay about this Papi. Let them face it. Let New deliver the news, don't know when. Keep it a secret even he is your best friend!" He warned me. I just nod my head. Feeling scared. Doesn't want to sleep at the couch though. Sorry peng, husband first. 

"I felt sorry for new, he Suffered alone. Tay could be there if that bitch doesn't exist. " Says Gun. I can still feel his anger.

I was mad too but Tay explain his side. So I understand. Tay doesn't want me to tell Gun about the truth. I just shared him some.

"If tita will found out about the twins, I'm sure she will be happy. She loves new so much. If it not about that business shit, My Newwiee is happy for sure." He said as he cry.

I just comfort him.

"Time will come baby. What is meant to happen, will happen. The only thing we could do is to guide them, be with them and advise them. I want to help them too. They suffred already. Time will come they will find happiness too like us. Don't think too much." I said as I comfort him. He just nod his head and hugged me, I comfort him until we fell asleep.

Morning Came.. ..

I'm preparing myself for work. Gun is cooking and Nirin my baby is still sleeping. 

"Papi, eat your breakfast now. " Gun shout from the kitchen so I went there and he prepared everything.

"I'm really lucky to have you baby. You're spoiling me. " I said as I hug him from the back. He turned around and  encircle his arms around my neck and give me A quick kiss in the lips.

"Of course. You're my husband. It's my duty to take care of you and Nirin." He answer. I smile because of that.  I started to eat while Gun keep on reminding me not to tell Tay about new and twins.

"Baby, they will see each other. Remember  you suggested New to Be a designer at AWC, without thinking that  Tay is always there." I explain.

"I know that. I did it purposely. I just want your Best friend to see what he lost." He said and rolled his eyes. I just shook my head. I bid goodbye after.  What a brat...

As I drove to Adulkittiporn Company, Arm called and Asked me to go there for a while...

"Good morning Sir Off , Sir Tay and Sir Arm, already waiting for you inside." His secretary inform me. I just nod my head and went straight there.  They were laughing as I arrived.

"What took you so long?" Arm complaint.  I just smirk. Then I found my self staring at Tay. He really looks like His son.

"Stop staring peng. I don't do friend." He teased so I smacked his head.

"Congrats Peng. You stupid!"  I suddenly said. They both look at me, confused. Oh shit. What Did you do, off? Gun will kill you!!!

" What do you mean?" Arm asked.
"Congrats for what?"  Tay follows.

"Nothing. Nevermind. Anyway? What are we going to talk about? Make it quick.  I have a board meeting. Today. " I quickly change the topic.

"Our Project will start by next week. I already hired New Designer, He already sent me his designs through email. I print it for you guys to have a copy.  Take a look" arm said as he give us the papers.

I'm impressed. New is really talented.

"Wow. I loves the design. It's good and Unique. How much it will cost, though?" Tay asked. He really impressed. It's your HUSBAND, I mean EX designs.. you stupid....

"We will talk about that by next week since he will start by next week too. It will not cost that much though as he said. " Arm explain. New is talented and he never Disappoint when it comes to design. 

"He? So it's a man? What his name?" Tay asked, still looking at the designs
.
Arm and I shared a look.  I shooked my head sign that he will not say who he is.

"You'll meet him soon." Arm only answered.

Tay just nod his head. "I like his designs. Kinda reminds me of someone, too bad I'm not here by next week since im going to Japan for the opening of new VHKTN branch." 

"Ohoo. Congrats peng. Let's celebrate later at KS Bar. I will inform Singto " I said. Arm Agree too.

"Your Future Wife might join though." I tease him. He glared at me.

"Oii. Don't remind me. I'm kinda stress about her lately.  She keeps on insisting to move the wedding earlier .. I'm still busy  at the moment and-" I cut his off.

"Why don't you just say, I'm waiting for someone." I continue.

"The question is, does he waits for you too? " Arm join the tease. Tay is annoyed so he threw His pen to Arm.

"He left me. It's my fault I know. I just want his safety. And yes, I'm waiting for him." He confess.

"What will you do if he came back?" I asked.

"I will win him back even it means I will have to sacrifice my life. " He answer.

"Whatever your decision bro, I'll support you. Just Get yourself Ready. " Arm says.

"Dont make the same mistakes, peng. He is not the only one who will get hurt if you do that. " I warned. He just raised his eyebrows at me While arm looks confused.

Get Ready Peng. It will be a roller coaster ride. You deserve to be happy after all.