We got them?!?!

I turn around to see no other than Lottie. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her then quickly replied with "WHAT HAPPENED?!" In a slightly worried voice.. she look at me and I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

"Lottie what the fuck happened" I said in a stern voice. She lifted her phone to show me and my first reaction was to slap my hand over my mouth to stop a scream.

I pulled her into a tight embrace, then I pulled back.
"Lottie does this mean you're FRONT SEAT at the concert?!" I said excitedly. She nodded powerfully and screamed. She hesitated for a moment and said "you're not coming with me?" I looked at her confused. "What do you mean, aren't you going to take your mum? She's a huge directioner!"

ObViOuSlY I wanted to go more than ever, but I had to respect her decisions and make sure she knows I wouldn't be mad if I didn't go!

She looked at me. "I couldn't imagine going with anyone but you darc, ITS FREAKING ONE DIRECTION" She pulled me into another hug and I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god you said that, I was hoping you would take me" we both laughed and walked into lessons!

First lesson I had music, we had to perform a song we learnt over the past few weeks. Okay okay, I've never been the best at music but a few weeks ago I bought a guitar and I've been practicing for this moment. Lottie encourages me to try keep this dream up, just imagine being a singer or musician. Crazy right!

Mrs Masters called me up in front of the class "Darcy, take a seat at the front please" I close my eyes and let out a sigh, I've never played in front of anyone but Lottie. My family have heard me but never seen me play!

I walk to the front looking at Lottie, she gives me a small nod and I pull up my guitar and start playing "little things"

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me,

But bear this in mind it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me"

I close my eyes and imagine I'm in my room on my own. Suddenly my nerves went away and I finished the song!

There was silence.

Oh no it's was awful, I knew I shouldn't have done it. I have to get out of here!

Just as I was about to stand up to leave I heard clapping, I opened my eyes and saw everyone smiling at me? Why?

Mrs Masters spoke up "Darcy, you're amazing I never knew you could sing like that!" She probably only did it to boost my ego. I don't believe her, she has to make us feel good about ourselves. That's her job, right?

I awkwardly walk back to my seat, and the day carried on.

After school I walked home with Lottie, and soon we arrived at my house. Bags packed outside? What's happening today. I don't remember!

I saw Jack putting his suitcases into the trunk of the car. NO it's can't be today, this can't be happening. My brother is going... Who knows when I'll see him again! This is all too much to handle, maybe I'm overthinking okay okay.. breathe Darcy breathe. I walk over to him and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you darc, i want you to know. I love you okay, I'll be home and visit you before you know it" I nod into his shoulder while trying to hold back the tears. He was my best friend, I trusted him with so much :(

And just like that his car pulled out of the driveway, I couldn't hold it back anymore I had to hold my head in my hands, my eyes were letting out a flood of tears and Lottie stood there hugging me. After a while, I stopped crying and Lottie led me inside, my dad wasn't home from work just yet so we talked and talked.