Night falls

- Lottie's pov:

It's been about 5 hours since we got to Darcy's house and we're on our 3rd movie, I hear a light snore escaping Darcy's mouth and I can't help but chuckle to myself. When we got back and she saw her brother leave she looked so broken, like she was missing something and it's understandable they were always so close when I came around. I hope she feels better for tomorrow, the concert means a lot to us both but she has to be okay, that's the main priority!

I look at the time '10pm'.

Time really does fly by, I hear my stomach growl, "oh shit" I heard the words fall out of my mouth. We had no dinner, I need to wake Darcy up! I look over and she's sleeping so peacefully.

"Darc.." I shook her gently. No reply.
"Darc.. wake up" she stirred then rolled back over to sleep, maybe she'll wake up once I've got something.

I walked into her kitchen and grabbed some pasta, I knew that's Darcy's favourite! Funnily enough I knew where everything was I mean this house is like my second home.

I finish up and bring two bowls upstairs for us both, I look around and see Darcy's sitting up half asleep! "Here you go, I made some dinner" I managed to spit out while passing her the bowl.

- Darcy's pov:

I woke up too find Lottie is gone? I had a confused look over my face as I checked the time.
The clock read: '10:23pm'

I stretch my arms out and give out a big yawn, how long was I asleep? Before I could think I heard the door open.. Lottie.

"Here you go, I made some dinner"  I let out a sigh as I thought back to them comments..

"Fat whore"

I looked Lottie dead in the eyes and shook my head "I'm not hungry" in fact I was starving, I haven't eaten a proper meal in a few days. I know I shouldn't let this get too me but I do and no one would say those things for no reason, right?

Lottie looked at me worriedly while sitting on the bed next to me.. "when did you last eat?" I felt her hand rest on my shoulder. Those words made me flinch, I knew I had to lie to her. My best friend. I cant have her worry about me "This morning, I had a big breakfast" and shrugged she kept eye contact with me, wide eyed, she can't know about this. She can't worry about me!

She places the bowl next to me incase I wanted it I guess, I don't though.

I do

I roll over and try get back to sleep, I know tomorrow's going to be an amazing day and I can't let my mood ruin it for me or especially Lottie!

Slowly my eyes started to droop down and flutter shut. Then night falls and before I know it I'm lost in the trail of dreams and lost thoughts.