Face to face

- Lottie's pov:

It was midway through the concert and I glimpsed over at Harry.. he was looking almost at me but.. OMG. He was looking at Darcy, no freaking way! She's always had a thing for Harry. Every time she talked about one direction there's always the odd "oh yeah and Harry did this... Harry did that.." now they're staring at each other, she's totally freaking out right now, I give her a gentle nudge in the ribs and a wink!

"Oh.. oops" I mumbled under my breath, I just broke their eye contact. I'm so stupid! I look back at the stage and see The boys messing around.

I can't believe how fast this concert went, definitely the best I've been too! I think there's one last song.. 'C'mon C'mon'.

"The one that I came with

She had to go

But you look amazing

Standing alone

So cmon cmon, move a little closer now

Cmon cmon

Ain't way you're walking out

Cmon Cmon

Show me what you're all about"

It was relatively normal until.. HARRY LOOKS AT DARCY..AGAIN?! Oh c'mon. Of course it was at the part they sang...

"Yeaaahhh

I've been watching you all night

There's something in your eyes

Say c'mon c'mon

And dance with me baby"

MY BEST FRIEND.. AND HARRY STYLES!

- Darcy's pov:

The concert had finished and I felt a small hand wrap around my arm.. Lottie.

She dragged me excitedly towards the door, I'm guessing it leads backstage?

"Pass.." a tough voice said showing no emotion..

We pull out our lanyards and show him.. his face doesn't move, his eyebrows raise slightly. He looked at the tickets for a good 3 minutes until he gives a nod for reassurance.
"Follow the left until you see a dressing room, you'll tell which one is theirs!"

"Thank you so much" we both said, nervously. I grab Lottie's hand, I'm scared!

We walk up the longs hallway until we reach a row of doors, scanning across the names.

'Cleaning cupboard'

'Hair and make up'

'One direction'

I took a deep breath in and slowly sighed, I looked at Lottie and we both nodded.

Knock knock knock.

I hear an Irish accent get louder and louder until I hear the door unlock.. here we go!

- Lottie's pov:

I took a deep breath as we heard the voices of our idols.. well maybe me more than Darcy's but we both love them. I don't know how she's staying so contained! SHE HAD HARRY STYLES LOOK HER IN THE EYE, WINK AND SMILE. What a lucky girl.

Every moment standing at the door is building up more suspense, I hear a deep sigh coming from beside me.. Darcy? She looks like she normally does, but I sense the nerves she has. The door opened with an unlatch sound..

"Hello..?"

- Darcy's pov:

"Hello..?"

A blonde Irish boy opens the door, looking shocked!

Why was he shocked, did I have something in my hair, my teeth?! Omg I'm awful. Two girls just showed up at their door.. that's got to be why right? It's unusual.

"Hey!" I said looking down to the floor, I'm feeling so nervous..

"Come in!" I heard the same warming accent from earlier.

Harry.

They were all sat on the sofa in the lounge area.. god this is scary. I look back to check Lottie is still here and she is I give her a nod!

"Y'alright loves?" I heard a very 'British' accent, Louis. Of course!

"Yes I'm okay thank you" me and Lottie both say almost in sync, we turn to each other and giggle. "What's your names?" Says the dark haired boy!

Zayn.

Lottie opens her mouth to speak but no words come out so I try help her out.. "I'm Darcy, this is Lottie!" Pointing to Lottie.

"Don't be shy love!" Louis pats the sofa next to him hinting for Lottie to go over. Well this is awkward I'm just standing here.. I glance at Harry.. those eyes. Again!

"Sit down love, I don't bite" causing an array of laughter. Harry pats the seat next to him, and we all have a long chat.. "I'm hungry" a whiny tone filled the room, "I am too, let's grab some food!" Liam jumped up after talking and walked to the door.

Me and Lottie stayed seated, what do we do?!

Harry reaches his hand out as if he's trying to grab mine, of course I'm going to go with it. Duh! I hear him say "You guys can come too!"
I smile and nod, I grab his hand and stop in front a mirror.

"Fat whore" "fat whore" "Fat whore"

I shut my eyes and sighed, no matter how much I tried it's not going away they're not going away, I see their faces flying around my thoughts with all the nasty comments. I try holding back the tears, thankfully they only pricked my eyes. I can't show the others I'm like this. They'll worry or.. maybe they won't. I just don't wanna ruin anything I mean I've only just met the boys!

Harry clears his throat pulling me out my thoughts. OOPS! How long was I standing there?!

"Are you okay, love?" I hear him mumble, the others have walked away, I'm guessing to the car. "Yeah yeah, sorry about that" I let out with a small sigh.. oh no.

"Sure?" He asks curiously, the only thing I can think of is "As sure as I'll ever be" I let out a giggle and try clear my mind, this is a once in a lifetime thing right? Let's not spoil it!

Harry looks at me before getting into the car, "I saw you looking at me during the concert!" In a whisper tone causing me to blush. Lottie being the amazing person she is (catch the sarcasm for this) she looks over to me noticing Harry whispered something... "Oo Darcy's blushing" all eyes fall to me, I give her a death stare. What. The. Fuck.

She's gonna pay for that! Big time.

We soon arrived, Nando's!

I love Nando's it's so good, the chicken, chips and the gar-

"Fat whore"

No no no. Not this again!