Lights camera action

- Lottie's pov:

It's so strange for Darc to be acting like this, maybe she's just excited. I've never seen her like this. A lot happened yesterday so it might have caused some shock. Hopefully the V. I. P. passes will cheer her up. She thinks it's only front row but there's also a meet and greet going on too, and I've managed to get some tickets!

I opened my eyes and Darcy wasn't there? She was probably downstairs getting breakfast! I put on my socks and head downstairs.

- Darcy's pov:

"Fat whore" "fat whore" Fat whore"

It replayed in my head as I wake up from my slumber, I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror. I see it. I really do, I should have listened closer to the time!

I change into some black yoga pants and an old footy shirt and head out the front door, I grab my headphones and plug them into my phone.. songs, songs hmm.. Aha! One direction of course.

'Little black dress just walked into the room,

Making heads turn

Can't stop looking at you'

Imagine being that pretty, people look at you in a good way, I could only dream but instead I get comments about my weight!

By now I've ran 2 miles, that's an achievable amount.. normally but I'm feeling really dizzy, I regret not eating the dinner Lottie prepared me!

I kept running until I made it back home, I was exhausted. Panting louder than a tiger! I feel really lightheaded, like I'm gonna pass out any second..

I slowly walked in and flopped onto the couch, Lottie came in with two bowls of fruit loops in her hands.. no no no. I can't eat them! I just ran to burn off all the extra calories I've put on.

"There you are, why are you so out of breath?" She had a worried look on her face while sitting on the opposite couch to me.. how do I reply?!

"Oh I just went on a small run, had to clear my thoughts!" I looked at my lap to see my hands fidgeting together. I hope she didn't realise!

- Lottie's pov:

"Oh I just went on a small run, had to clear my thoughts!"

I noticed she didn't seem herself, she hasn't eaten dinner or breakfast, so a run? that's got to be bad for her.

I looked, noticing her hands fidgeting then she slowly pulled them to her sides.. she's lying. I'm not mad she's lying I want to know what's happening with her!

"You know you can talk to me right darc.. you're my best friend and I want you to be okay!" I noticed her smile.. it didn't seem fake, a very normal smile which brought joy to me!

- Darcy's pov:

I couldn't not smile at that, the way she reassured me without even knowing she did makes me so grateful!

"I know, you're my best friend too!" I was debating whether to tell her or not.. how would I say it 'oh yeah, by the way I haven't eaten a full meal in days' I can't just say that hm.

She passed me a bowl of cereal before I had a chance and she gave me an encouraging smile "do it for me!" I heard her whisper under her breath like she knew what was happening.. Nonetheless I did it. I took a small spoonful and ate it trying to hide the sickness I felt from it but I felt proud. Proud of myself that them comments didn't come into my mind!

+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈+≈

After a while we were both lying on the couch .. until i looked at the clock '3pm'

"WE NEED TO GET READY!!" I heard Lottie screaming in my ear about deafening me. Causing me to jump while she chuckled.

We went upstairs and chose out our clothes.. I went with beige, oversized jeans with a black bandana top and some black Dr Martens. Lottie chose a beige, one shoulder top with black high waisted shorts and a pair of beige vans! I guess you could say we match.

"Darcy you look STUNNING" she turned to me and posed. We both laughed as I said "You look fire babe, those boys are gonna be falling for you!" Making sure the enthuses of the 'falling' as we both broke into giggles!

I went over to Lottie "Okay so.. Dutch platt half up half down. Straight or curled?" I say while plugging in the straighteners! "Curled, of course!" We both giggled. I started to curl her hair and style it as she's asked. Finishing with hairspray. LOTS of it!

Now that Lottie's hair is done, it's my turn.. I think I'm just going to curl it, so that's what I did! Once my hair is all done It's time for makeup.

Lottie walked in with a box with a variety of makeup and applicators, she started on a full face of makeup. This is something I'm not used to, but it looks amazing.. I have a a nude cut-crease with liquid eyeliner and long lashes, my highlighter reflects off the golden beam of sunlight through the window! I feel beautiful.

Lottie finished by setting my face with setting spray. I glance at the clock "6pm".

"We need to go." Lottie stressed, you could hear it in her voice.

"What are we waiting for? less gooooo" I shouted while running towards the front door making sure to grab my keys! I could hear Lottie behind me giggling.