The glimpse of hope!

- Darcy's pov:

We're in the car and blasting the take me home album! It's about a 30 minute drive so we'll be there in no time. Lottie said that we shouldn't need to wait too long in the queue. That is crazy to me, of course we would have to unless we had the V. I. P. Pass' which Lottie didn't specify which we had, to be honest there's no way we have them!

I pull into the car park, we never thought about parking. In our favour someone 6 rows from the front had pulled out, "SCORE" I jumped as Lottie screamed! She pointed the space out to me, then we pulled in and made our way out the car, making sure we got the tickets else I mean there's no reason we're here!

"IM SO EXCITED" Lottie jumped frantically as I grabbed her shoulders shouting. Lottie turned to me and held out the passes so I could look, we joined the queue and it was short like she said? There was a huge queue still next to us, how come we're not in that? So I decided to have a look at the tickets...

"One direction
Take me home tour
November 3rd, 8pm
Front row ; M&G ; V. I. P."

So this was their last tour.. interesting! Wait did that say- NO WAY!

"LOTTIE!" I looked over to her swiftly with large eyes. She nodded with a huge grin on her face! I couldn't think what to do except pull her into the tightest hug ever, "you're the best" I said trying to hold back the tears.. "I know I am Darc!" We both chuckled.

I still haven't gotten over that.. VIP, FRONT ROW AND MEET AND GREET?! I was so grateful that I was even coming let alone all of this too, she really knows how to cheer me up!

We soon get to the front and hand the lady our tickets..
"Wow you guys are incredibly lucky!" She said with a slightly shocked reaction. "We sure are!" I said while grinning, I looked over to Lottie as she's doing the same!

"Do excuse me, I need to grab you guys the lanyards to get to V. I. P after the performance!" She smiled and did a running skip down the hall.. those words still don't feel real to me, it's like a dream and I'm waiting to wake up! I soon see the lady walking back "Here you are, have fun both!" She said with a grin and a synchronised "thank you" from me and Lottie!

We walked over to our places, we're at the end of the runway. THIS IS PERFECT. I look over to Lottie and give her a last hug before the performance starts a quiet "Thank you" came out of my mouth greeting Lottie's ears, a huge grin filled her face. It's contagious I swear. I can't stop smiling now too!

"Please welcome to the stage.. HARRY, NIALL, LOUIS, LIAM AND ZAYN" the crowd went wild, screams filled the air of the stadium. An all round amazing atmosphere! The line up was:
•Back for you
•Change my mind
•Heart attack
•I would
•Kiss you
•Last first kiss
•Little things
•Live while we're young
•Loved you first
•Moments
•One thing
•More than this
•One thing
•One way or another
•Over again
•Rock me
•She's not afraid
•Summer love
•Teenage dirtbag
•Best song ever
•Story of my life
•C'mon C'mon
It's a great line up. I'm overly excited And it-

"Hey everyone" said a deep yet soothing British accent. Harry.

He's even more good looking in real life. if that's possible, his piercing green eyes covered in a blanket of eyelashes. Any girls dream boy! Whoever gets him is the luckiest person in the world, quite literally.

Following Harry, there's a strong yet soft Irish accent filling the atmosphere. I look over at Lottie and we have a fan girl moment.

The boys introduce themselves and thank us for coming!

First song was back for you.. EEK!

"Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there

I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere

I'm watching you from the stage

Yeah."

The crowd was screaming the lyrics to each song as they go along and I find myself staring at Harry.. he's beautiful.

We're already onto live while we're young. Time really does fly by when you're having fun, the music started and all of a sudden I lock eyes with THE Harry styles.. he looked at me. Omg I'm gonna pass out! Luckily I don't, but this 3 second eye contact seemed like infinity. I got lost in his eyes, the beautiful pool of green. I find myself smiling.. not to much but enough for him to notice.

Lottie noticed the look between us both and nudged me in the ribs causing our gaze to break! Grrr.

We sing along to the rest of the songs.. sometimes catching Harry's eyes locking on mine, but not as long as the first time..

'C'mon C'mon'

The last song already.. this is sad, I've had the best time i just don't want it to end!

"I've been watching you all night

There's something in your eyes

Say c'mon c'mon

And dance with me baby

Yeah

The music is so loud

I wanna be yours now"

The whole time I'm looking at Harry.. while singing the chorus I feel his eyes locking on mine. Again, no way is this happening. I see him smile at me and wink discreetly.. I started to fix my hair and smile back and surprisingly I started to calm down with the fangirling scream. I'm still being held captive in his eyes, they're so green and beautiful.

The show was about to end, I was still speechless over the fact Harry had winked at me, stared into my eyes.. imagine there was something there!

Who am I kidding he's a celebrity.. and I'm just a girl.

I remembered we still have the vip meet and greet.. what if this is awkward. If I say something wrong or embarrass myself. I cant bare the thought.