Chapter 10

Next morning...

I woke up feeling so tired and nauseous and my back hurting really bad and a mother of headaches. To be honest I don't know whats happening to me maybe it's something I ate but I didn't eat anything last night. Anyways I walked to my dresser and looked at myself at the mirror and damn I looked gorgeous, even though I just woke up I still looked like a beautiful mess with my messy hair and pale look. Anyways I marched to the bathroom and took my toothbrush and brushed my teeth feeling so tired and I felt like puking for some reason, suddenly I felt an urge to just puke and there it was I puked on the toilet seat. Thank God I was not too late. I fixed myself up and cleaned my mess up and got ready for a fresh bath just to relax and get my mind of things maybe that's why I have a headache maybe it might help. Let me just get ready for work.

-

After I was done bathing my headache was still on, nothing changed and it was really starting to stress me because I have a company to run. I went to my walk in closet and just got me something comfortable to wear. I opted for grey sweatpants and matching grey sweaters. I guess it's time for a change I should stop wearing black things a lot well I could just wear black white and grey. You must be asking yourself why would someone who's going to work wear that but darling I'm the boss and I do what I want and I don't give a damn in the world. Anyways I went to my dresser and brushed my long hair and tied it into a messy bun. I looked very cute, I decided to go with no makeup on and just be the real me,i was so satisfied with my looks I decided to post a few snaps and as soon as I put my phone down I started getting notifications of likes and all. Why these people in my business? Argh.

_

I walked down the stars holding my head because the headache was so unbearable. I then saw snippet cooking...wait! Isn't he supposed to be somewhere? At work or whatever? He really knows how to annoy me. I thought he left outside. Ain't gon lie the food smelt amazing so I chose to forgive him. I walked to him and he turned smiling showing his teeth. He was fine but I don't do love...

Snippet : someone is looking so beautiful, you did this for me right?

Aless :when's my food getting ready? I have to go to work.

I said completely ignoring his questions.

Snippet : it's ready, just wait for a few seconds and it'll be all yours love.

Aless : I need me some pain killers, I'll be back.

I said getting off the chairs on the kitchen counter and left to get me headache pills. I walked to the sink and poured me some water and took my pills. I immediately started feeling better. Finally.

I went back to the kitchen counter and I saw Cass already there chit chatting with snippet and laughing. Whatever (rolls eyes).

Aless : I see you getting comfortable snippet, aren't you supposed to be at work or home or something?

Cass : give the poor guy a chance, he's trying.

Aless : I thought I said I don't do love. I made it clear to him.

I said eating my breakfast and with no care if my words hurt him. I happened to see him with the corner of my eye and he was just staring at me, guy was almost in tears. His eyes were blood shot red. And I just looked at him blankly and he looked away.

Snippet : (clears throat) you have a meeting with a special client, his very well known his the ruler of the Russian and Colombian mafia, I sure you must know him.

Aless : so what? Are you my PA now? Oh please.

Cass : that's too much now Aless, don't hurt the poor guy.