Chapter 7

The sun had risen, the sun was burning on my skin, who the hell burnt left my window open. I opened my eyes all of a sudden and all the events of what had happened yesterday came flooding in my mind. I smiled at my achievements, beautiful. I stood up and wore my black morning black gown . I never wear any other color besides black and white. I took a look at myself in the mirror and admired my beauty, I'm truly a beautiful Spanish woman. I smiled and headed for the master bath. Oh I have some news for you, the old lady died (mother in law) and those two siblings are out of my house they have nothing and no one , I'm the sole owner now.

_

I came out of the bath and lotioned, then got dressed. I wore a black mini umbrella short sleeve dress that hugged my waist perfectly. I put on some studs and black choker on my neck. I then wore black short boots that have heels on them. I then added a black sunhat to the outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled then put some red lipstick. I grabbed my purse and left for office.

I walked down the stairs to see my sister in a good mood eating her breakfast, I decided to join her.

Aless : morning.

I say sitting down.

Cass : morning sister. How you feeling?
Aless : I'm feeling like a rich woman.

We laughed.

Cass : it's about time we go visit our sister Candice, I heard she's doing well.

We held a discussion while eating.
Aless : really and when were you planning on telling me?

I said raising my eyebrows.

Cass : Come on, we didn't have time to discuss Candice. Besides I wanted everything to fall into place.
Aless : I agree, you right. You didn't have a choice, tell my lawyer to bring the property papers I want to decide the property among us. Me, you, Candice and...

I choked. Cass reached her hand to mine to comfort me.

Cass : it's fine sis, we will find him okay.
She reassured me.
Aless : Its been year now but still we don't have a lead. I've lost hope. I miss big brother.
Cass : me too.

I stood up leaving for work.

Aless : okay, I'm off to work. Don't forget to come to my office in the afternoon so that we can go to Candice. And again the lawyer... Don't forget. OK I love you.
Cass : I love you too. Can I have your card number I want to go party.
Aless : you do realise your 25 right? You not a teenager anymore nor are you in college.
Cass : Are you going to give me or what?
Aless : fine! It's in my room in my drawer. You can keep the card, I have more than enough.

I said jokingly then winked at her. She laughed.

Cass : that's my sister right there! Enjoy your first day at work.

She said and I left almost immediately. I greeted my driver and got in my car then took my shades from the bag and wore them. And off he drove me to work.

_

I found the office busy as usual, it was always busy when Alexandera owned here. I walked in and everyone stopped and greeted. Pathetic.

Aless : may I have you attention please!

I commanded.
Aless : As most of you have heard, I am the new owner of this place, it'll no longer be called Perez industries but it'll become ACCA technology Indistries understood?

Workers : yes mam.

They said in unison.

1 of the workers : congratulations mam.
I just nodded with a serious look on my face, I don't have time for chitchat, I'm their boss and they my workers and it should stay like that. The rest followed welcoming me and congratulating me.