Chapter 2

It was almost getting late but we had to carry out our mission, or else we lose this... All of this! And i can't lose it all not after all the sacrifices I made. I got dressed in black ripped jeans and black long sleeve pale shirt and black long coat. And to add to the outfit I wore a black sun hat. My sister and I wore the same thing, something we always do when we set out to something. I looked at myself in the mirror, damn I looked fab, you'd swear I'm a perfect mafia queen, something I've always wanted. 

I looked at my sister who looked almost like me, and we communicated with our eyes,after that we both flashed an evil smile at each other. How evil! 

My sister walked towards my bed and flipped it upside down and grabbed two guns for each of us. 

Aless : you ready sis? 
Cass :yes, estoy lista (yes, I'm ready) so which one is yours? She said with a Spanish accent.

Aless: this one right here, it's been with me through thick and thin it's never disappointed me.

I said coldly grabbing the gun from her hand.

Cass: it's your baby, what's the name again? Shane? main? Jane?
Aless : Shane, it's Shane. Now let's go get busy, we have work to do.

I winked at her and she did the same.
I slid the gun into one of my coat pockets, Cass slid hers somewhere around the thigh...

We made sure we didn't make a noise getting out, these walls have ears. We took our steps carefully down the stairs, luckily, well it seemed everyone was asleep. These fools! (rolls eyes)

We quickly got out and made our way to the garage, I chose to drive my late husband's mazarati spots car...

Aless : oh my dear husband, what became of you. How I wish you were here.

I said mockily.

Cass : we need to get out of here as in yesterday, it's almost midnight.
Aless :I'm driving.

We got into the car and made sure it didn't make any loud noises, gladly my idea worked perfectly just fine.

I smiled at my sister who was smoking on some illegal drug, she looked rocking. Smoking suits her and she knows how to handle it.

I took one of the joint on the ash tray and started smoking, the car was filled with smoke all over. This feels like victory already.

_

The drive took too long, maybe because I was getting impatient. Can't blame me, its in my blood. *wink*

Aless : we almost there, get ready. You better not mess this up. You look so high, fix yourself up.
Cass : shut the fuck up.

She said holding her head as if it was paining, I didnt worry cause that's what happens if you go on drugs and smoke. She'll be fine.

After what seemed like forever we arrived, to the lawyers majestys place! May the game begin.

Cass : oh! we here finally, today my baby is going to get used since a long time. It's been long.

She said excitedly, I guess the drugs must be having some effect on her,but non the less I'm loving it cause she does crazy things when she's high.

Aless : let's go, it's time.

(I said tossing the cigarette away through the window and getting out)
Cass : let me sip on some vodka a lil bit.

(she said taking a bottle of vodka that was at the back and quickly sipped on it.)

I catwalked to the security house and found the security guard sleeping. Pshh, what a waste of energy.

I felt her presence at the back of me and I just nodded.

_

We enter the dining area through the door cause it was opened and the house was dark inside meaning they were sleeping I checked my time silently it was 15 mins past mid night . Have these people heard about something called break ins? Stupid fools. This is the suburbs for God's sake! Thieves lurk around here and they still leave the door open, not to even mention their poor security for a lawyer. He prolly has a lot of enemies.

My sister and I now took our guns out, ready for action. My sister and I went our separate ways to find the lawyer.

He must have worked hard to be where he is now, he's house spells expensive in capital letters and bold writing. All I saw was red wine, vodka, sariskova, and all the other expensive liquor you could find.

I took my favorite, red wine. All the way from South Africa to Spain. I had a glass on my left hand and my baby shane  (gun) on my right. How lucky.

I headed for the master bedroom, and there was my ticket to a Bella vita (beautiful life) sleeping with his wife.

I moved quickly to the woman's side and pointed a gun on her forehead while sipping on my drink. As soon as I did that I could sense she was awake, I could tell she was scared. She knew exactly what was happening. Im so loving this, the shock on her face satisfied me. I'm evil. *wink*.

"don't move, wake Mr lawyer up sweetie." I said

She was shaking with fear and she slightly woke her sleepy husband up.

Mr lawyer : what the hell!!! He said getting up...

#hope you enjoyed!!! Please vote, follow, share and comment!!

@bankeyy