Chapter 4

"oh yes,finally! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! The property's ours, it's all ours! We are super rich, we are millionaires, we are rich!!! Everything's paid off!." Cass shouted ecstaticly.

Aless : Its all ours sis!

I said playing some music in the car, bodak Yellow was playing. How exciting, even the universe is on our side. No can stop us now, not even Alexandera can, forget his brother!

I was driving like crazy, the car attracted the few  people that were out late at night especially since it's a sports car. I saw Cass open the window on the passanger seat, I don't know how she got sober but she was. Trust me when I say money makes you do crazy things.

She rolled down the window and stuck her head out screaming "we rich, we just got rich, we are millionaires". In excitement.

She brought her face back in and said...

"I told you we won't go down that easily! I told you we will make a plan, you see now? Look at us, look at us now! We are rich, we are fucken rich, super rich!."

"woah! You happier than I am, calm down! We haven't even started yet." I said calmly focusing on the road.

Cass : you don't understand do you , where is my wine and pipe? I want to celebrate.
Aless : we've run out, we'll celebrate properly tomorrow morning.
Cass : ok what a turn off, it's 3 am. Drive faster, someone might be awake by now.
Aless : you right, I don't want any troubles. It's too soon. Sleep in my room tonight or else they'll suspect. I have to be the grieving wife, your excuse will be that you where comforting me.
Cass : alright, I love you sister.

She said smiling.

"I love you too." I said back.

Cass : sisters?
Aless : forever!!!

We did the pinkie promise and smiled at each other and I focused on the road while we were singing to the song on the radio.

_

We walked in the mansion, the lights were off. It wasn't a trouble getting in through the gate because one of the security guards is my accomplice. The house was dark, and heard what sounded like footsteps on the stairs. I went behind the stairs and my sister went behind the couch that was near her to hide.

The person had arrived downstairs, I peeped through the stairs the see it was and the figured applied to be that of a woman. It was my mother in law, she was headed for the kitchen, I assumed she was thirsty. I signaled for Cass to run up the stairs, she made sure she took her steps wisely after what seemed like forever I lost sight of her. And when I was in the middle of climbing the stairs, I heard my mother in laws foot steps. It was already too late because I was in the middle of the stairs, there was no way I could go back her steps got closer and I stood there not knowing what to do, giving her my back.

"Aless, what are you doing here at this time of night? it's actually morning." she asked waiting for my answer.

I turned to face her.

"maa, I just, I...i...i just wanted to clear my mind... You know? Freshen up, with the passing of my husband, I just wanted to clear my mind. Yes clear my mind." I said nervously making hand gestures, you'd swear I was a teenager caught coming home late from a party she wasn't allowed to go.

" oh, alright my child, but dressed like that?. " she asked curiously. This woman.
Aless: urhmm, I... Mom, I'm having a headache at the moment from all the crying, please... I just want to lie down a bit. OK?

"should I get you pain killers then?"she asked politely.

If only she knew.

"No maa, I'll be fine. Thanks for the offer though. Let me go lie down." I replied.

"alright my dear, you deserve to lie down, goodnight." - mother in law.

I just nodded then headed for my bedroom and found my sister pacing . Before she could say a word I...

Aless : Its all sorted out, there's no problem. Go to sleep. I love you.

I noticed she was already in a night wear.

Cass : I love you too, Mrs millionaire.
I laughed.
Aless :sisters?
Cass :forever!

And we did our thing, the pinkie promise. She threw herself on the bed. She was tired and it's visible.

I went to the dressing table and started changing the while looking at myself in the mirror while admiring myself and my achievements. Finally, its all falling into place. Everything I've worked hard for is finally paying off. You don't want to know the things I did to get where I am. Those who knew are six feet under as we speak. No one messes with me and gets to tell the tale. Now all that is left is to eliminate Alexandera's second wife, Camila Cortez Perez.

Watch out Camila, I'm coming for you.

_

Pop smoke ft lil tjay _Moodswings.

Fun fact _ drinking alcohol reduces the chances of high blood pressure.

Comment on your thoughts!!! Please follow my Instagram @itszbankeyy.rsa

Hope you enjoyed!please share and vote!!!

@bankeyy

#lots of love from me to you
#Alessandra
#the twisted sisters.