Chapter 9

As we where on our way to the guy, my phone rang. I didn't pick it up at first as I was not in the mood for any work.

Cass : pick it up, maybe it's something important.

I looked at her frustrated and I groaned and picked up the phone. I'm sure I was not sober because I wasn't my self.

Aless : yes talk to me.
Caller : greetings, mam there's a lady here, she's come here with two...

I cut him off... It's my security guard.
Aless: can't you just handle her? What does she want? who is she?

I said not interested.

"she says she's Mr Alexandera's second wife, and she's here to..."
Aless : what?!

I yelled grabbing everyone's attention on the car and the driver turned to look at me and Cass looked at me looking for answers.

"yes mam, shes destroying everything in the house, shes even smashed your favorite cars window. She seems very angry."

Aless : HOW COULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN IN YOUR PRESENCE???! SOME WOMAN CAME TO MY HOUSE AND TURNED MY HOUSE UP SIDE DOWN AND YOU JUST SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING ABOUT IT? YOU KNOW WHAT!!?YOU ARE FIRED AND I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL NEVER WORK ANYWHERE ELSE AGAIN YOU HEAR ME?!

*I was fuming*

Security Guard : Mam Please don't fire me mam...i...mam we tried so hard but she kept on...

I didn't let him finish I just hung up on him fuming. I swear I was about to turn into a dragon brewing fire. How could he let this happen? In their presence! I have to fire all of them there are people out there who need this job and there are perfectly suitable for them.

Driver : ma'am is everything...
Aless : shut up and drive! I'm your boss! You don't ask me questions okay?! Take a turn we heading home. I have someone to take care of! Drive faster!

Cass : who was that? What happened?

I groaned in frustration, I explained everything to her...

Cass : wow! She has the nerve, too bad for her we will have to eliminate her and her kids at her husband's house (chuckles) she's come to her death place on her own, this is a perfect opportunity for us before she claims anything dont you think?

My sister said with an evil smile flashed on her face while making sense. My company has made her wiser. I like it.

Aless : Cass sister when did you become so smart? You've learnt plotting these days. *smirk* I guess my company is learning you a few things here and there. Keep it up!

She chuckled sarcastically.

Cass : oh please, you should be knowing me by now. We should play doctor and patient with her ugly  chick's.

She said flashing an evil smile.
I nodded

I smiled back at her.

Aless : it's time for some action. Get ready.

I winked.
And looked out the window with an amused smile on my face thinking of all the things I'm going to do to that ugly thing of a woman. While she was playing happy family with my husband while I had sleepless nights.

...

After a long drive home we arrived, show time everybody!!!

I left my purse in the car, and went to look at all my cars broken windows and I filled with rage and hate for this woman, I wanted to eat her a life, my breathing got louder but I managed to tame it back to normal. I groaned and banged the car window more and walked to the direction where the back door is, I catwalked there with my sister following me behind. I needed to dress up for my party, it's a special occasion after all, Alexandera's second wife is here! Hooray! Let's celebrate! Why no celebrate!?