Chapter 24 ~Meeting the Lynch's~

Next day, “so…” I started to ask Ross “oh no what is it?” he said “what?” I asked “well nothing good happens when you start to say so” he said “well I just wanted to ask when I could meet your family and besides I’ve already met Rydel and you already pretty much know my family so” I said. “Um well I don’t know I mean yeah I know a lot about your family history but I guess we can see how it goes” he said “awesome” I said “but I don’t want to bring up Davina just yet though alright is that ok with you?” he said. “Um ok why not and I’m starting to get kind of bigger too you know it’s been like 4 months now and also since you guys are wolves don’t you think they could sense it” I asked “well I know but that is a good point it’s probably not a good time you know to bring it up but if they notice or say anything I guess that would be alright” he said “ok then” I said. “Well let me go call them then see if we can come over” he said “ok I’ll be waiting” I said smiling so he went to the other room and called his mom Stormie “hello…” she said “hey mom it’s me” he said “oh hey honey how are you doing?” she asked “um good how about you?” he said “yeah fine” she said “good well I just wanted to ask you something?” he said “ok” she said “well you know that I’m protecting Sutton and well now were dating so she was wondering if we could come over and so she can meet everybody” he said “oh well yeah sure when will you come?” she asked “um probably leave at 4:00 maybe” he said “ok well be here” she said “ok thanks mom love you” he said “you’re welcome love you too” she said.

          So he came back “ok it’s settled” he said “yay can’t wait” I said excitedly “we’ll leave around 4:00 ok so we can go get ready” he said “ok well I’ll go take a shower then” I said “ok” he said and got ready. When we were done getting ready we got in the car and headed down the road when we finally arrived at his parent’s house it was very nice it had blue shutters, and the house was like a light crème color also had beautiful French doors and a pool. So as we got to the door I was feeling kind of nervous to meet the rest of the family, “hey are you ok?” Ross asked me “yeah just feel a little nervous but I’m ready to do this” I said “ok then” he said then he knocked, I saw a woman with blonde hair and she looked really nice “hey Ross” she said hugging him “hey mom this is Sutton” he said “hi sweetie it’s nice to finally meet you” she said “hi yeah you too” I said smiling “well ya’ll come in” she said. As we went into the living room there was other people that looked like Ross and I saw Rydel also “come on in Sutton this my husband Mark” she said “hi it’s nice to meet you and besides I’m a big fan of R5 too by the way” I said excited “oh well you know everybody but still just knowing them in person is different so anyways” she went on “hey you too” he said “and this is my oldest son Riker” she said “hey sup” he said “hi” I said “and you’ve already met Rydel right?” she said “yeah I did hey” I said to her “and this is Rocky and Ryland” she said “hi” they said “hey guys nice to meet you all” I said.

          Then I and Ross sat down on the couch and we all got to know each other better but then they started to notice my stomach “um so Ross… Sutton is there something you would like to tell us” Stormie said. “Uh Ross is we going to tell them about it now” I asked whispering “wait” he said “what do you mean?” he asked her “come on now you know what… Sutton” she said looking and pointing to me “oh um yeah she is” he said nervously “so is it yours or not” she said “yeah but I was nervous to say anything to you guys about it but I just didn’t know what to do” he said then it got silent for a moment then she jumped up “oh I’m so happy for you two” she said with a big smile on her face. “Really?” we said at the same time “yes really I mean I’m really surprised that it’s the girl your protecting but she’s really sweet and she seems like the girl who really makes you happy also that’s what I want best for my son” she said “thanks mom and yeah she’s the greatest thing I’ve ever had” he said “awh you to Ross and Mrs. Lynch he really is the best protector and boyfriend I could ever have” I said tearfully “oh honey you can call me Stormie” she said “ok” I said shyly. “Wow I can’t believe my little bro found somebody so perfect for him before me” Riker said joking with Ross “ha-ha I know” Ross said smiling “well you know Riker I think I might know somebody that would be great for you” I suggested “really? Who and besides I was just joking around you know” he said grinning “yeah I know but anyways it’s my best friend Zoe I have a pic of her on my phone if you want to see” I asked “uh sure I guess” he said coming beside me as I pulled up a pic of her “wow she’s kinda cute” he said “ha-ha I’ll see if she wants to meet up with you or something” I said “ok sounds fine with me” he said “well I guess we better head out” Ross said “well ok but don’t you want to stay for dinner?” she asked “uh I guess so do you want to Sutton?” he asked “Ross you don’t have to ask me I would love too” I said. “Ok then well I’ll go get it started” she said “oh would you like me to help you do anything” I asked “oh no honey but thanks for asking though” she said “ok are sure?” I asked “I’m fine” she said.

“Ross can you come talk to me for a minute though please” she said and when she said I felt pretty nervous about it “uh ok Sutton just chill out and talk to everybody” he said “ok” I said so as Ross and his mom went in the kitchen they got started. “so Ross I was wondering since there’s a baby on the way and you and Sutton seem really happy together” she started to say “wait mom I think I know where this is heading” he said “well are you going to ask her to marry you or what?” she asked. “I knew you were going to ask me that some time” he said “well are you and she seems like a really sweet girl also I can tell she makes you happy already” she asked again “umm… I think so I mean she is amazing and yeah we have a baby on the way also when the time comes do you mind helping me plan it?” he said “yeah I would love too and that’s good I’m really happy for you” she said “and do you know the gender yet?” she asked “yeah it’s a girl and were naming her Davina” he said. “Awh that’s sweet” she said “well I’m going to go check on her and call for me if you need me” he said “ok” she said. “Hey babe how you doing?” he asked “fine how about you?” I asked “good” he said “and dinner also will be ready in a few guys” he said “k” everybody said.

So after a few minutes went by “ok everybody its ready” I heard Stormie say then everybody got up and went into the kitchen. “Ok everybody sit down and honey can you please go get the extra chair for Sutton” she said “ok” he said as we all sat down and ate I felt like I was part of the family already I mean yeah that might be weird to feel that so quickly but I did they were the most nicest people I’ve ever known. “This is really good Mrs. Lynch” I said she made salad, spaghetti, and bread sticks “oh thanks and please call me Stormie dear” she said “oh yeah sorry I forgot” I said “it’s fine” she said later on we all talked and it was about that time to leave. “well we got to go back home” Ross said “oh bye guys and Sutton it was really nice to meet you” she said “yeah now you better be good to our son ok and Ross you better be good to her too” Mark said joking with me “ha-ha ok I will” I said “me too” Ross said. “Bye guys it was really nice to meet all of you” I said “you too” they said “bye love you guys” Ross said “you too kid” they said. Then we got in the car and headed back home.