Chapter three

Chapter three
A blossoming friendship

Chapter threeA blossoming friendship

"We don't have time for this"

××××××

FIVE HAD DISAPPEARED ONLY minutes ago. Without a second of hesitation to get away from the crazy man and the snow white dame, who despite the intense stares of Elliott was trying to figure out who was who in the blurred pictures of the strange boys family although she wouldn't know who they were anyway.

She sighed as she crossed her left arm over her stomach so her hand could hold her right elbow, as she's in this position the thumb of the girls white right hand was under her equally white chin holding up her head, her index was being chewed on as it lay horizontally between her teeth and her non visible brows was furrowed. Obviously the older man could see she was deep in thought and he knew better then to try disturb her thought process and make conversation yet here he was about to open his mouth.

"Do...uh...do you want something to drink?" He asks the first thing he could think of, his gringles were lower then they had been but weren't completely gone just yet.

She turned from her position sharply, short platinum strands of curled hair whipping her face in the process but she didn't seem to care all to much, her focus on whoever interrupted her. Her facial expression softened and she smiled lightly when she realized who it was.

"I'd love some city juice thank you." She says returning her hard gaze to the coverage of the wall.

"Huh?" The man questioned slightly confused at her request.

"Y'know dog soup?" She now turned with a brow raised. He looked stunned.
"Water?" His mouth formed an "O" shape as he scurried timidly to the kitchen.

"How did you learn all those words. The...the slang ones? I thought you'd talk....more...more..seriously." The skittish man asks not aware the tone he used was slightly more disgusted then he intended.

"Sorry?" She asked scoffing lightly her tone told the man she was slightly offended by the question. Turning to face him with crossed arms.

The teenager was thrown a questioning look from Elliott before he realized.
"No...no that's....that isn't what I meant." He apologizes profusely.

Dolores relaxed slightly. She looked to the ground and sighed before offering him a soft smile.

"I have these journals at home with all these slang words. I know some are unused but I like to use them anyway." The broad explained sipping on her water.

As she was about to say something to the man in front of her Five took it upon himself to interrupt and jump into the conversation. Doing so he startled the two, resulting in Dolores firing not only the water but the glass at him.