Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty
The old you

Chapter TwentyThe old you

-"Dolores you're a genius."

××××××

LUTHER HAD CAME IN A FEW MOMENTS AFTER FIVE HAD. Awkwardly standing in the door way.

"Uh...are you...are you okay?" He asked quietly to the girl who was sat upside down on the couch.

She slightly turned her head to the blond man.
"Yup." She replied popping the "P" with extra emphasis.

"Good good." The big crumb of a man nodded not really understanding that the girl was displaying sarcasm. She was in fact still very hurt by Fives previous accusations.

Moving forward to where Five was pacing around the kitchen, Luther says.
"Hey Five, doomsday is still coming."

Despite her polite upbringing Dolores rolled her purple pigmented eyes at him.

"We gotta think of a new plan."

Five whipped around to face his brother.
"Don't you get it, Luther?" He snapped. "It's over alright? we're already dead."

"But. There has to be another way." He stated with desperation as the younger looking Hargreaves boy walked over to the coffee pot. Ready to give up.

There had to be another way, he was right.
Dolores brain began working. She'd have to show Five and the rest of the family that she did want them to make it back home safely.

Suddenly, an idea came to her.
"Five." She called out. Flipping herself the right way up and walking to the kitchen.

"Hm?" He hummed into his cup of mud that the pale girl couldn't help but scrunch her nose at when the smell hit her nostrils.

"I think I may have an idea." She mutters sitting down at the kitchen table across from Five. Luther sits inbetween them, unbeknownst making Dolores feel a little intimidated.

Five raised a brow at what his traveling companion had said. Urging her to continue. He was doubting her heavily but he'd listen to her anyways.

"You're a time traveller so I take it you must have traveled a few places before. Now I don't know if this has occurred to you but have you maybe, by chance travelled to this time before. Because I was thinkin' if you could just find yourself maybe you'd be able to use his help to figure out how to get home." She proclaimed knowing she had made herself clear. She felt lucky her dad was so into the theory of time travel that she knew as much as she did.