Chapter Six

Chapter six

In the cornfield

-"okay what did you do to Elliott?"

××××××

MAKING THEIR WAY UP THE STAIRS the duo heard a roar from who Five assumed was Diego.

'Oh christ.' The black haired boy thought tiredly. He grabbed the pale girls wrist without a moment to spare and blinked them into Elliotts place. Half worried about his brother.

Five sighed once his feet hit the ground. "Oh he isn't dead." He said in mocking surprise as he made his way towards his brother, the dame following close behind.

"Disappointed?" The British girl that Dolores saw in the car yesterday asked. Dolores' shutters were on Five as she watched his unamused expression.

"Oh, to see you? Always." He states with moxie, a cheeky, sarcastic grin plastered onto his face.

The albino girl furrowed her brows.
"I'm sorry who are you?" She asked seeing as this lady annoyed her friend.

"She's an inconvenience that's who she is." Five muttered.

"So much hostility in such a tiny package. How do you deal with him?" Lila questions as she continues working on Diego's deep stab wound.

"What happened to Diego?" The girl ignored the previous question directed at her for the fluttery feeling in her stomach had returned once she thought about the indeed very hostile teenage boy.

"His old man shanked him."

Dolores couldn't help the guilt and trepidation bubbling within her core thinking about how she had not only been the one to call her father for help and cause this situation but also left him at the factory most likely worried about her.

"Did you cut yourself shaving? I can teach you to shave like a big boy." The British women teased upon seeing the scratch on the young Hargreeves boy's neck.

"Heavens to Betsy! I almost forgot. Elliott can you please get me the first aid kit?" The teenage girl asked as she grabbed a piece of tissue and held it firmly against the bleeding cut that sat on the boys neck.

Five sighed but let her do as she pleased.
"No I just ran into an old family friend." He admits sounding tired and defeated. The amaythyst gaze of the girl softened as she gently rubbed one of his arms in an attempt to comfort him.