Chapter Twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-one
Carry the decimal

-"Why the hell does my younger self look like he's about to devour her"

××××××

"THE FOUR OF US, TOGETHER LIKE THIS." Luther continued to try break the tension between the group of people.

Dolores' slim pale finger traced the rim of the glass of water sat in front of her. Her eyes shifted to everyone sitting at the small table.

"No." Both Fives stated with unimpressed looks.

Dolores gave Luther a reassuring smile from across the table as she was sat in-between the two Fives.

"Someone explain to me how it is I'm having a pint of Guinness with my younger self." The older looking Five asked. Of course he had seen the snow white coloured girl sat next to him however he didn't care to waste his time asking about her.

"Older actually." The raven haired teen corrected. "I'm you, just fourteen days older."

"I have pubic hair smarter than you. How is that possible?" The geezer version of Five said.

Dolores scrunched her nose at the vulgarity and scoffed slightly.
'What a crumb.' she thought.

"I can explain, you see one hour from now, on the grassy knoll, before the president is killed, you break your contract to the Commission. I already know you're thinking about it, all those years in the apocalypse we never stopped worrying about our family." Five paused his explanation to take a breath.

The broad next to him placed her hand gently on Fives leg to reassure him she was there for him. He gave her a small smile before continuing to speak.

"Well today, you are going to do something about it. Today, you are going to attempt to time travel forward to 2019. However, you're going to screw up that jump and end up in this twip of a body. Trapped, forever. Small, pubescent. Although it's not that bad since we traveled here and I met Dolores." Five explained growing irritated. Though his eyes softened when he met those of the girls.

And then the moment was ruined because he farted. Dolores not having expected it jumped back wide eyed. Fives face went a slight shade of red as he ignored it and directed his eyes back to his older seeming self.

As this was happening the older Five stared intensely at the broad next to him. "Dolores...." He mutters, memories of the mannequin he grew to love during the apocalypse coming back. She does sort of look like a mannequin. He thought to himself. Aw shit, we have a type.

"Even if I was to believe you what am I supposed to do about it not jump?" Older appearing Five questioned coming out of his thoughts.

"No you fathead, you need to jump or this Five will cease to exist. What you need to do is jump correctly." Dolores jumped in.