Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine
High five?

-"Elliott have you heard of this high five thing?"

××××××

DOLORES AND FIVE HAD MADE IT SAFELY TO Elliotts place. She had been convinced to stay for a few minutes, Five claiming that it was not because he wanted her company and that it was primarily because she could help brainstorm.

The wayward boy had jumped both of them into the house and instantly let go off the girls hand, beginning to explain the days event's. All this happening whilst Lila was yet again attending to Diego's wound and Elliott was making everyone -minus Dolores- coffee.

"So what, you just let her go?" Diego asked as the brunette woman beside him ripped something off him.

"Well Vanya had a lot to process." He says followed by a sigh, remembering what the girl sat patiently had told him earlier, he said. "She'll come around, I know she will." He spoke softly as he always did when talking about his beloved sister. He had faith in her.

"What about the guys who went after her?" The boys brother asked as he looked back at the pacing time traveler. Dolores caught Lila staring intensely at the man she was sat with, her chocolate coloured eyes had a speck of emotion deep within them.
Dolores smiled lightly at the pair.

"The Bruno's?" Dolores asked her interest slightly piqued.

"The Swedes?" Five questioned rhetorically at the exact same time she had. They gave eachother a confused look before pretending nothing happened, both a little colourful in the cheeks. "They're Swedish Delores."

"I-" Said girl was about to explain she understood that and a Bruno was a term used to for someone who carried a gun, unfortunately Diego just had to interrupt her.

"Yeah, what if they go after her again?" The man questioned.

Dolores' light smile turned into a gracious, grin as she saw the man who's home was invaded approach.

"Hey Elliott!" As he placed down the mugs full of mud. Dolores stood and wrapped her pale arms around his slim figure, he ruffled her hair playfully. This hadn't been the first time the girl had given the skittish man a hug in the time they'd been together, meaning he wasn't stiff or awkward in composure.

"-Dad and getting answers, cause everyrhing else depends on it." The teenage dame heard as she tuned back into the conversations.

"Which for the-" Diego was interrupted when Dolores had tried to take her seat, only instead of feeling the soft cushion she expected she came into contact with two school boy, knee length short covered legs. Five spat the dark liquid back into his cup in surprise, The boy as well as the girl turned bright red. The young broad shot up immediately.