30

Holding Areum's hands as Icey dragged her to the living room. There, Beomgyu sit next her mother while playing his phone. As he notice their presence, he quickly stood up, waving at Areum happily. "Hi cutie." Areum smile as she plopped herself on the couch next her mother.

She linked her arms with hers, resting her head on her mother's shoulder. "So what's bring you guys here?" she simply asked. Her mother clear her throat before stood up and makes her way to the kitchen. Areum furrowed her eyebrows.

"So why?" she asked again. Beomgyu let a nervous sigh as he look at Areum. Icey look down her foot. "J-just..let's hang out! Do you free tomorrow?" Beomgyu said nonchalantly. "Tomorrow?"

"Okay!" Areum agree without second thought. The couple were just smile awkwardly.

next day.

The next day, "So this is we called hang out huh?" Areum asked sarcastically as she glare at the couple. Beomgyu rubbed his nape while flashing an awkward smile. "It almost one year Icey here. I just can't explain you yesterday sorry."

"House of Hope is a home for orphans. They need a girl above 18 years so yea Icey want the job. She's good around the children. I bet she will treat our kids just like that." Areum scoffed. She playfully punch his shoulder. "Stop daydream." She laugh before make her way to help Icey.

As Beomgyu staring at Icey, a kid approached him while holding a flower. "Mister, I like you." she said as she handed the flower to him. Beomgyu let a chuckle before he took the flower. After that, she run to Icey, "He accept it!" The girl jump happily. Icey look at smiling Beomgyu.

"Are you guys gonna do that lovey dovey?! Help me!" Areum yelled. "They know I'm single but still do that disgusting things." She murmured.

-

Kringkringkringg!

"I will answer this first." Areum excuse herself, answering the call without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Areum, let's hang out today!"

"O-okay..who is this?"

"It's Kyungmi!"

"Did she bring that brat again?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh no that's not it haha. I'm sorry Mimi but I have to help my friends at her workplace today."

"It's okay I'm already here." The voice come out nowhere. In front of the entrance, Kyungmi stood with her boyfriend of course. "What the hell?" she cuss under her breath. Beomgyu greeted them, welcoming them to the house. Areum look at Beomgyu disbelief.

"What the fuck Beomgyu?"