24

As like they promised, Soobin and Yeonjun meet. Both were silent until Soobin broke the silence. "Tell me now." he said sternly. "Wait- don't you know KANG TAEHYUN?" Soobin let a heavy sighs. He massage his head.

"I knew him well. Tell me what's relationship Areum and Taehyun." he explained. Yeonjun took a sip from his drink before continued speaking. "That was a long story. Even like a novel!" Yeonjun accidentally slammed his hands on the table making the customers there looking at them.

"Sorry." Soobin bowed. "It's such amazing drama that I ever watch! I mean not drama. Taehyun and Areum was friend. I don't know since when nah I don't care too. I also heard rumors they were couple but I saw them...nothing like a couple. Avoiding each other and fighting. It's recycle everday."

Soobin nodded his head while drinking his americano, trying to proceeded what happened. "You're right. That was kdrama I ever heard." Yeonjun eyes widened hearing Soobin said like that. He thought Soobin gonna mad at him.

"Lol I thought you're mad." Soobin shook his head in denial as he smirk. The older raised his eyebrows in confusion. "Why are you smiling?" he asked.

"Areum falling in love for the first time and Taehyun too. Both of them trying to developed their feelings. They grew so fast. Not like you still being gay huh I am disgusting." Yeonjun choked on his drink, coughing so hard and glare at the younger.

"Pff I know you like it." He smirked, looking at Soobin with his smug face. Soobin rolled his eyes and got up from his seat, didn't want to continued his talk with the older ; it's annoy him. "Bye loser."

p/s: in reality yeonjun is not gay lol :'D

As Soobin disappeared out of his sight, suddenly he realized that Soobin tricked him. "Sir, the mister over there wants you to pay for him." The cashier said.

"Wait WHAT?!"