19

A/N : you must confused why two Areum was here right ? Kim Areum is who fall in love with Taehyun and Lee Areum is Taehyun's ex. So I'll make Lee Areum a nick name, Icey.

"Choi Beomgyu" they made a handshook as Areum approached them. "Ouh looks like you two had same name" he added and look at the girls. "Who is this ?" Areum asked. "Oh, meet her Lee Areum or else you can called her Icey" Beomgyu replied. Areum up her head and frowned.

"What ? Icey ?" she asked. "Yea, Icey, you seem cold hearted heh" he teased. She smacked his hands while Areum confused with them.

Since when they got closer ?

"Oh, I'm Kim Areum." Areum said with a smile. Icey smile back as they stand, going back to their class.

(๑╹🐿╹๑)

From that, Beomgyu and Icey closer more closer. They walked to school everyday, lunch together. They're do their daily days like a couple. And Areum, of course she with them. She forgot about Taehyun after all. Icey, she's more happy when with Beomgyu. Guess she fall in love ?

"Guys, I have to go to restroom" Areum excused as she making her way to the restroom. Finally, she was there. She was about to walk into the restroom but someone grabbed her hand, dragging her to somewhere and slammed her on the wall.

"Ouch" she murmured. She look at the guy. Not to mentioned. It's Taehyun. He was so mad. "Where are you going ?" he asked sternly. He lock his eyes on hers.

"I..I..I just followed Beomgyu and Icey" she sttuterred. Taehyun sighed heavily then look at her again. "Who is Icey ?" he asked again. "Lee Areum" Areum replied.

"Stop following them"

"Why ?"

"I said stop"

"Why ?! You should give me a reason at least !" she yelled. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Because of you I forgot Beomgyu. He cried everydays and I didn't even know ! You I've blind when I'm with you. Now, stop. I- I don't want with you again. I'm sorry" With that Areum walked without glance at him.

She sit back with Beomgyu and Icey who were teasing each other. "Why did you take so long huh ?" Beomgyu asked. Areum didn't answer but crying. "Wait, what happened ?" Icey asked. She didn't answer.

"I hate Taehyun" she replied after 1 minutes.

I hate Taehyun.