12

Author's POV

Areum walk around the corridor, staring at floor as she brought her notebook. It's 10 minutes before her class start.

"Areum !" she twisted her body around and looking for that voice. The boy waved at her as he running towards her. She waved back and smile.

"What's up ?" she asked. Taehyun look at her while catching his breath. "Yea, I just want to ask you if you want to go out with me tonight ?" he said. Her cheeks burning, her heart beats so fast. this is for the first time someone want to go out with me she thought.

"Did I see you blushing ?" the boy raised his eyebrow. She accidentally hit his arms. He groaned in pain while rubbing his arms.

"S-sorry" she bowed for three times. He chuckled and tapped her head. "You will come right ? Wait me at your home, I'll pick you up" he said and walk away.

Her heart beats so fast.

"What's that mean ?" she slapped her own face and groaned in pain. "AHH, it's hurt. What's wrong with me ?" the bell rang and she make her way to the class.

Time magicly skip

"Finally boring class is over !" Areum shouted while packing her stuff. She bid goodbye to her classmates and walk out from the class.

From far she can saw Taehyun waiting her at the school's gate. She smile and walk towards him.

"Hey" he lightly smile making her blush. She smile back. "hey"

They walk along the road, silent between them. Taehyun want to start converstation but he scare.

Areum's phone rang as Taehyun wants to talk. He sighed and keep quite.

"Can I talk to Areum ?"

"Here"

"Areum can you come here tonight ? It's Beomgyu"

"Oh Beomgyu" she awkwardly smile.
"Why ?"

"Nothing, I just miss you ehe" she can felt he grinned there. She sigh and look at Taehyun who was down his face. She felt sorry to him.

"Sorry Beomgyu, I... I can't. I'm busy today"

"Oh.. Okay" Before she can talk, Beomgyu already ended the call. She sighed as Taehyun tapped her shoulder and smile. She smile back and they continued walking.

Beomgyu cross his arms while think.

"When did I will discharge huh ? NURSE ! NURSE !" he yelled. The nurse rushed to his ward and bowed.

"Yes sir ?" the nurse asked. "WHEN DID I WILL DISCHARGE HUH ? I HATE THIS MISERABLE BUILDING AND I HATE TO TREAT BY A NURSE. DID I SICK TOO MUCH ?!! DID MY TEMPERATURE REACH 100°C HUH ?!! he said sternly. The nurse speechless.

"I will ask the doctor" she replied and walk out. He sighed in annoyance as he cover himself with blanket.

"I WANT TO SEE AREUM !!" he screamed on his pillow. Without realizing, tears flowed on his cheeks.

He missed his tiny friend so much.

I'm update . Yeahh .. Finally !! Miss you all . Please vote and support me to find any idea to make my story perfect 🙃❤