15

Hueningkai visited Beomgyu, bringing his favourite foods. "Heyyo, finally I'm here" hueningkai said as he put the foods on the table. "Tell me what did you see ?" Beomgyu blurted. Hueningkai raised his eyebrow then make "o" on his face.

"I- I'm just kidding haha" hueningkai laughing while Beomgyu look at him with no reactions. "Hell, you look jealous. Do you fall in love with your friend ?" Hueningkai added. Beomgyu turns to red and throwing a pillow to Hueningkai's head.

"Wait- did you ?!!" Hueningkai yelled. He hold the pillow and throw it back to Beomgyu. "Exactly, I a- no" Beomgyu replied. "Aw, baby. Tell me or else I will tell Areum" Hueningkai threatened.

"Stop-"

"I"

"Wait-"

"Will"

"OKAY I'M NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER"

He hugged the pillow, his face was burning. Trying to stay serious even though he was blushing. "Okay, then. We'll do something. "I ask you and you must answer it in one second" Beomgyu nodded his head.

"Do you love me ?"

"Ofcourse"

"Do you love Taehyun ?"

"Are you kidding me ?"

"Do you all five of us ?"

"Yes"

"Do you fall in love with Areum ?"

"exactly yes"

"Gotcha ! I got you man" Hueningkai blurted. Beomgyu thinks back what did he do. "Shits" he murmured. "So, I'll help you" Hueningkai said. "No way. She loved Taehyun, so just let them. I don't want to ruined our friendships" he replied. Hueningkai sighed as he put his hands on Beomgyu's shoulder.

"don't regret it Beomgyu"