31

"What the fuck Beomgyu?" Areum blurted, looking at the boy disbelief. The couple widened their eyes; shocked to her words. The place began silent. "ahaha, don't mind her she always like that." Beomgyu said.

Areum quickly took her phone and walk out from the place. "Areumm!" Beomgyu yelled but she didn't bother to look behind. "What wrong with her?" Kyungmi asked with curious face. Beomgyu awkwardly smile. "Come here get in, I'll handle it." he completely ignore her question. Taehyun look back.

"I hope she doing well." He muttered. Kyungmi doesn't hear cleary but she know there's something he hide from. She try to ignore it. At least he know what he doing.

-

At a cafe; Areum drop there. It's where Soobin and Yeonjun worked. Slightly, she took an apron and use it. Yeonjun was confuse. "What are you doing princess?" Yeonjun teases while looking at her. She ignore his question.

"Oh- Areum what are you doing here?" Soobin asked as he staring at the girl. "What? Helping you of course." She stated. She flashed a smile makes Soobin's cheek reddened. I know right, she won't forget about the incidents' 5 years ago. Yeonjun thought.

The cafe's door slammed open, revealing Beomgyu. He panting heavily. Soobin help him to got up. Areum was about walk away but Yeonjun grabbed her hands as he shook his head.

"What the hell you doing Gyu?" Soobin asked, handing him a cup of water. Beomgyu doesn't answer instead he snatched the cup from Soobin and drink it thirstily. Beomgyu shook his head slightly. "I just want to meet Areum." He answered him.

Beomgyu got up from his seat, approaching Areum, grabbing her hand firmly and dragged her to somewhere. Leaving the hyungs dumbfounded.

"What is going on?"

-

Dragging her to somewhere, Beomgyu push her to sit. Areum forcedly sit as she frowning. "So are you jealous because Kyungmi was Taehyun's girlfriend?" He asked as he handed a bottle of water to her.

She scoffed, "Why would I?" Beomgyu let a chuckle and pinched her cheek. She groaned in pain. "Liar. Now tell me is it true?" He asked again, flashing a sincere smile. Areum sigh heavily. "No it's not true. How could he forget about me and go with Kyungmi! He said he will meet me first!"

Without hesitating, Beomgyu pulled her body to his, hugging the girl tightly, caressing her head. Areum was shock. But then her hands slowly wrapped on his tiny waist. Sharing their warmth together. "I know you're jealous you even curse in front of me for the first time in my life but he wanted to move on from you."

Areum quickly pushed him, she covered her mouth with her palms, tears build in her eyes. Beomgyu started burst into laugh makes she confuse. "Why the hell you's laughing it's not funny." Beomgyu once hug her.

"It's a prank! I know you would cry." Areum punch his chest as she crying. He smile, tightening the hug. "You are idiot." Areum said. Beomgyu let a chuckle as they stay like that for a couple of minutes.

"Am I always an idiot to you?"