C104-106

He Has His Own Judgement (1)

Chen Xiuqi looked at the phone that had been shoved in his face with a grim face and saw the photos posted by Reporter X onto Weibo. After having a clear look at the two people in the photos, his pupils shrank. He reached out and grabbed An Yuting’s phone before swiping his fingers quickly over the screen, opening each of the photos and took a good look at all of them.

When An Yuting saw how bad Chen Xiuqi’s expression was, she figured that he was definitely furious from seeing these pictures of Su Yaya and Xu Chaoran holding each other so intimately. Not to mention, there were also some hidden disputes kept under the wrap between Xu Chaoran and Chen Xiuqi, but Su Yaya still kept such close contact with him. She was simply courting death.

She took this opportunity to stir up the flames. “Brother Xiuqi, you’re so good to Su Yaya, protecting her and spoiling her, giving her everything, but now look what she’s doing outside? Not only is she fooling around with another guy outside, the two of them even confessed to each other online. What’re they saying about being fellow apprentices, they’re just a pair of adulterers!”

“Enough!” Chen Xiuqi cut her off in anger. His handsome face was covered in his displeasure and it looked shockingly cold as if a storm was rising up soon.

An Yuting stared at his face. Even though Chen Xiuqi looked scary when he made that grim face, it made her heart flutter, and she also felt inexplicably excited.

Because she knew that the angrier Chen Xiuqi gets from what Su Yaya’s been doing outside, the more severe the punishment she would receive later. That was exactly the result she wanted!

She went on, “Brother Xiuqi, I’m really worried about you. A woman like Su Yaya isn’t fit for you, don’t get fooled by her anymore.”

“That’s none of your business.” Chen Xiuqi returned her phone and left with a dark face. When his employees at the side saw this, they quickly followed him.

“Brother Xiuqi…” After calling out to him, An Yuting wanted to follow him but stopped when she saw the other employees.

Watching Chen Xiuqi’s figure as it gradually disappeared, An Yuting curled up her lips proudly. With how unhappy Chen Xiuqi was, Su Yaya must be done for. This was a happy thing for her.

Chen Xiuqi got into his car and pulled his tie off in annoyance. He was just about to instruct Assistant Chen to deal with the matter on the net when the phone in his pocket began vibrating. He paused subconsciously and took out his phone. Su Yaya had sent him a few messages on WeChat.

His finger paused for a few moments on the screen of his phone. Then, he swiped through the lock screen and opened up WeChat. At the very top was the message Su Yaya had just sent him.

Yaya: Hubby, I accidentally fell into the water while filming this morning, sob sob sob…

Yaya: Hubby, I’m sick, my stomach hurts o(╥﹏╥)o

Yaya: Hubby, the doctor gave me an IV drip. I miss you so much.

When he saw the messages from Su Yaya, her bashful image appeared spontaneously inside of Chen Xiuqi’s mind. She had a tender and soft appearance, even her voice was sweet. When she looked at him with her big round eyes and rubbed her soft head on his body like a playful little kitten. It just made his heart soft towards her, and he wanted to spoil her silly.

This was what Chen Xiuqi felt at this moment.

After his business meeting in the afternoon, he came out of the room as soon as he was done. He didn’t know that Su Yaya had accidentally fell into the water during filming, nor did he know that Xu Chaoran saved her, much less him visiting her and finding out that she was sick. Then, without a care in the world, he sent her to the hospital and was even photographed by a reporter, making great waves on the internet.