Chapter 3 - Alphas

Asher stepped out of the bathroom and looked at his watch for the time "Shit! 1:42" He looked at the coat rack for his jacket but it wasn't their "oh fuck" he frantically looked around before rembering it was in Dillan's car "guess I'm gonna have to use Dillan's jacket" he snatched Dillan's brown jacket and headed out, locking the door behind him.

He was speed walking to the cafe, not exactly wanting to run and mess up his hair to much, but he didn't really care anyway. As he walked into the cafe he looked around before seeing someone sitting by himself. He walked beside him "Excuse me? Are you Jason witdrew?" He asked with a small smile.

Jason looked up at him and stared for a bit.

Asher took in a sharp breath, it looked like Jason's deep blue eyes were starting right through him "Um, I'm Asher Stock" he held out his hand to shake Jason's, who only stared a bit longer before taking his hand "It's uh, a pleasure to meet you, have a seat" he said as he moved his other hand offering the seat in front of him.

Asher slowly sat down, he could smell the Alphas pheromones easily, lethar and lavender, "such an interesting combination" he thought to himself.

"How old are you?" Asked Jason as he took a drink of his coffee, wich Asher noticed was black, he had no idea how people could drink black coffee.

"Oh I'm 21" Asher replied before seeing Jason struggle to swallow his coffee and start coughing. He quickly stood up and stood next to Jason, patting his back.

Jason coughed and asked a question but Asher was to occupyed by his coughing and pharamones to pay attention "Are you ok?" He asked, he was actually concerned for him, he didn't want to be blamed for killing such a handsome Alpha "wait, what did I just think? Handsome? No way, not gonna fall for this guy, he's probably a rich snob" Asher pushed the thought away and came back to reality.

Jason finished coughing "y-yea I'm good, it just went down the wrong pipe" he paused for a second.

"Are you sure?" Asher asked leaning down a bit, his hand still on his back.

Jason nodded slightly "yea I'm sure."

Asher sat back down in his seat a little worried for the guy, "Maybe it was the coffee, he probably drinks it to show off" but right in front of his eyes, Jason took another drink without a problem "I guess not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher left the cafe first, he had to get to a study group back at his apartment, during the date he found out that Jason was fairly rich, but didn't rely on his parents money, he worked at a well paying business and is 27, "He graduated already, why would some lady ask a college student to date her graduated son? Anyway he's to old, not really my type." Asher thought as he made his way back home.

As soon as he got home, their was a sock on the door handle. Asher growled in annoyance "Stupid stupid stupid." He pulled out his phone and text his study group 'Sorry guys, Dillan is occupying the apartment at this time, anybody have another place we can study?'

A fast reply came from one of the members 'We can study at my place'

Asher shrugged then typed 'sure, what's the address?' and hit send

A reply came back a few seconds later with the information

Asher walked back outside and rummaged through his pockets for any cash for a cab, but much to his dismay, he didn't have any. He turned to the parking garage to check if Dillan's car was unlocked, he had a tendency not to lock his car when he was gonna get some. He pulled at the handle and the door opened "oh thank God" he sighed in releaf, he took off Dillan's brown Jacket and threw it in the car before grabbing his own light grey sweater, thankful that he left his wallet inside of it.