Chapter 8 - Morning Rush

Jason woke up first, he slowly sat up rubbing his head, he looked around not recognizing where he was, he reached over and put his glasses on. He looked to his side to see Asher sound asleep, he started to remember what happened last night, his face became a beat red and he put his head into his palms "oh fuck, what did I do" he whispered to himself. He looked over at Asher as he shifted in his sleep. Jason reached his hand over to Asher's neck, he had hickeys all up it, he was admiring his masterpiece when he pulled his hand back as Asher's eyes slowly opened, looking up at him, he made a small sound as he shoved his face into the pillow.

"What time is it?" Asher mumbled into the pillow as he curled into a small ball.

Jason looked over at his watch on the night stand before looking back at Asher "it's 9:22. Do you have school today?" He saw Asher's head shoot up

"FUCK!" Asher shot up butt naked, he quickly grabbed his cloths and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

Jason stared at the bathroom door for a bit "he probably remembered what happened last night, and probably is going to be late for school" he stood up and put on his clothes, he could take a shower at home since he was to tired to take one last night with Asher, he had already called his work saying he would be late. He could hear Asher's heavy breathing in the bathroom, he stepped closer to the door and knocked lightly "Um, you ok?"

"Y-yea, I'm almost done, just give me a second" he said, his voice sounded as if he was crying.

Jason looked at the door knob "OK, Do you need a ride to school?" He was reaching for the door knob when the door opened, he looked at Asher, his eyes were slightly red, his face pink "he looks so cute."

Asher gulped before responding "A ride would be nice, but umm, I need to take a shower first, I don't think I cleaned myself very well last night since I was really tired."

Jason nodded "Ok, what time do you need to be at School?" He slightly pushed his glasses up

"9:30, but I can skip my first class, I have a friend I can copy notes off of" he scratched his head. His hair was all over the place.

Jason nodded, he stared at his hair, he started to wonder if his own hair was as messy as his. He heard Asher clear his throat, snapping him out of his thoughts "Oh uh, S-sorry"

Asher slightly smiled "what where you thinking about?"

Jason put his hand on his hair "I-I was just thinking..." He felt his face turn red "How cute your hair is right now."

Asher quickly put his hands on his head, covering his hair "Ack! It's a mess, how is it cute!" His face started to turn red also.

Jason moved Asher's hands off of his hair and kissed the top of his head "Anything on you is cute"

Asher moved his head to look up at Jason, he gently gave him a kiss before backing up "Now, I gotta take a shower, I don't wanna be late for my second class" he slowly started to close the door.

🔞 Smut Warning 🔞

Jason stepped in quickly, he pushed Asher into the shower and turned it on, he started kissing him deeply, licking his bottom lip asking for entrance, he felt Asher's mouth open and he plunged his tongue inside, taking dominance immediately. He heard Asher muffle something before pushing Jason back

"W-we still have our cloths on, and we did it last night" Asher looked down at his soaked clothes panting slightly for air "I don't have any spare ones"

Jason slipped his hands under Asher's shirt "Just don't go to school today, I'll call my work to say I can't come in, spend the day here with me" Jason had no idea what was coming over him, he had never felt this way about another Omega before.

Asher looked up at him, his eyes looking concerned "Are you sure? Your job sounds important"

Jason took Asher's shirt off and tossed it out of the shower before doing the same with his "Your school is important too" he said as he stared at the hickeys on Asher's body "Are you ok with staying here and doing it again?"

Asher smiled as he took Jason's glasses off and kissed him, pressing his body against him.

Jason took this as a yes and pressed him up against the wall, removing Asher's pants and boxers, briefly breaking the kiss while doing so before tossing them out of the shower and reaching his hand around to his hole before breaking the kiss again to speak "Your already so wet" he smiled

Asher bit his bottom lip "it's your fault" he breathed out before removing Jason's pants and boxers

Jason slowly put his fingers into Asher, receiving a small moan from him

"I-I'm already stretched out enough, j-just put it in" he panted out, looking up at Jason needily.

Jason kissed him as he removed his finger and lifted him up against the wall. He broke the kiss as he pressed against Asher's hole.

Asher gasped and closed his eyes for a second before setting his head against Jason's, looking him in the eyes

Jason took the look as an 'I'm ok you can go' and slowly let him drop into him

Asher let his head fall back as he moaned loudly and panted, he held onto Jason's back, trying not to scratch him to slay up.

Jason started to slowly thrust, grunting out slightly as he did.

Asher leaned forward againts him, as he moaned, he started to lick and nibble at Jason's neck, wanting to hear more of Jason's moans.

Jason put his head in the crook of Asher's neck as they moaned together, he started to thrust faster, letting one of Asher's legs down so he could go deeper.

Asher gasped as he felt him go in further, moaning as he felt the knots start to form in his stomach "I-I'm gonna...."

Jason thrust in hard, he grunted before pulling out and coming onto Asher's stomach

Asher came at the same time, getting Jason's stomach also, he set his head against Jason's chest, panting hard.

Jason grabbed Asher's arms and slowly sat him down before helping him wash up.

🔞Smut Ends Here🔞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS!!!!

So I hope you enjoyed my terrible 🔞Smut🔞 again.

I will add a photo of Jenny in the next update!

Stay cool my dudes