Chapter 4 - Secret Thoughts

As Jason unlocked his door and walked in, the scent of his clean apartment washed over him, if he could, he would stay home all day enjoying his peace, he has always enjoyed his solitude, but as he sat down on his couch, Asher's green eyes and soft face came to mind "Why am I thinking of that kid?" He slightly growled as he put his head in his hands. He stood up and headed to the shower.

As he started the shower and removed his shirt, he started to think of what the little Omega would look like without his cloths, his body would probably look thin and frigile, his skin flawless, he could picture his finders running up his chest to his neck, his face twisted with pleasure as he entered him slowly, not wanting to hurt his fragile body. By the time Jason was in the shower he noticed how hard he was "Shit! What the hell was I thinking!" He growled at himself before taking care of it, he started thinking about thrusting into the omega, gently at first before fucking his brains out, he came on the wall in front of him, his eyes wide with surprise at how fast it was "How the...." He pushed the thought away, not wanting to think to hard about it.
(No pun intended)

He stepped out of the shower with a towel around his waist and headed to his room to grab his cloths. He put on a black T-shirt and some shorts before sitting down and turning the TV on, he tried to focus on the program running, but he kept talking of the small omegas gentle face. He soon fell asleep on his couch, the TV still going

About an hour later his phone buzzed, and woke him from his nap, he sluggishly pulled his phone out if his shorts pocket to see who it was from....his mother. He groaned before answering it "Yes Mom?" He asked, his voice deep with sleep, he looked at his watch to see the time, 5:10 PM

"Oh darling, you weren't answering my texts, so I gave you a call, how did your date go? Doesn't he seem so nice, such a sweet kid" his mother sounded so exited that he thought she had already planned their wedding

Jason Sighed slightly "Yea, it was fine mom, he did seem nice, a little young, but very kind and gentle"

He heard a small sqeal from the other end "Oh I'm so glad you think so, should I invite him for dinner tomorrow!?"

Jason sat up quickly "NO!" He cleared his throat before continuing "I mean, please don't, he's probably busy with school and, and I don't think it would work out between us, sorry."

His mother stayed silent for a while "Oh.... Well, if you change your mind let me know, ok?" He could tell by the tone of her voice that she seemed a bit sadened by his response.

He gave a small nod "Ok, I'll let you know, I gotta make my dinner now Ma, I'll talk to you later, Love you, bye."

"Uh huh honey, take care, Love you too" and with that she hung up.

Jason let out a long breath before standing up and starting his dinner.

TIME SKIP

     Jason layed in his bed unable to sleep, he had work tomorrow, but couldn't bring his body to rest, he tossed and turned, trying to get Asher's face out of his head, his caring green eyes and fluffy blond hair, a little pale, but he didn't mind. He ended up having to jerk off, imagining his gentle hands on his chest and shoulders, he let out a huff as he finished. He changed his sheets before laying bad down, sleep slowly overcoming his body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Jason stepped into his office, he wore a new grey suit he had just bought, he only had one suit and thought it better to change up his look at work, he didn't want to be the plain same old Jason every day, he wanted others to see him as a 'Gentle Giant' as his mother would always say. "He can look tough, but really, he is teddy bear" he reminded his mother telling all of his past relationships.... before telling them embarrassing stories about his childhood.

He sat down at his desk to start his work, he pulled out some papers and pens and got to work.

Later in the day one of his coworkers peeked her head around the corner "Hey Jason" she smirked as she stepped in

Jason didn't look up from his work "What do you want Amanda"

She sat on the front of his desk "I was thinking we could get some lunch together, y'know, something sweet maybe?"

"I don't have time, I have to get these papers in by tomorrow, and I'm kind of behind, go bug someone else" he continued to work, not looking up to see if she left or not. He felt a soft hand grab his chin and force him took up

"Come on, it's only for an hour" she smiled as she was looking into his blue eyes

Jason stared back at her, her eyes were just a shade lighter than his, her skin fair with red soft lips, a strand of her cherry blond hair in front of her face, he smiled "Apparently you haven't been able to grasp this whole 'I'm gay' thing, have you. You can't make me straight, no matter how hard you try, I suck dick, just like you, except..... not as often"

She growled and let go of his chin "Gosh, why do you have to be so dense." With that she stomped out of his office.

"Have fun Amanda! Hope you have a good lunch" Jason yelled out after her before returning to his work.

He almost didn't hear the sarcastic "Yea, sure thing" come from her as she made her way to another office.

Jason smiled and sighed "such a wonderful lady."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!!!

I will have some drawings of Asher's friend and Amanda soon, I just need to catch up on school since the semester is about to end

I hope you all enjoyed the 4th chapter

The next one will be out on schedule don't worry, I have already written up to the 7th chapter, I just like to stay ahead just in case anything happens.

Stay cool my guys!