Chapter 6 - You Again?

Jason walked into the club, one of his friends had called him after he got off of work, he sounded really drunk, he said something about a club and a breakup, he knew his friend only went to one club, so he decided to go their to find him and make sure he doesn't do something he would regret. He was still in his suit as he walked through the crowd, his hands in his pockets, he kept his head low, trying to avoid any unwanted attention, wich was kind of hard given he was the only one in a suit. The smell of pharamones swarmed the club, his head hurt from trying to sort thought them to find his friend. But instead of smelling his friend, he caught onto another scent, vanilla and mint, he lifted his head to see Asher in the middle of the crowd, he didn't look like he was having fun at all, he was with another alpha, long blonde hair and blue eyes, he seemed to be enjoying himself. Just then he saw Asher turn and look at him, their eyes meeting, he could feel his face turn red, he quickly turned his face to look away.

"Hey" Asher's voice sounded soft in his ear

Jason turned his face to look back at Asher who had made his way over to him "oh hey, I didn't expect you to be here, don't you have school tomorrow?" He scratched the back of his neck. He heard Asher sigh before talking

"Yea, but my friend pulled me out, I'm just trying to avoid all of this, going to the club isn't really my thing" he looked back at the blond Alpha who didn't even notice his absence. He turned back to Jason "What about you? You don't seem the type to party, especially in such a nice suit" he looked up and down at his suit.

Jason looked down at him "oh yea, one of my friends called, he sounded drunk and upset, so I decided to pick him up before he does something he's going to regret" Just them, he saw Asher's friend walk over to him and put his hand on his shoulders, lowering his head down to his ear "Who's he?"

Asher pushed his friends head aside "this is Jason, he's uh-"

Jason held his hand out to his friend "I'm just a friend" he smiled politely

Asher's friend stood up straight and shook his hand "I'm Allen, Asher's other friend" he smiled back before turning to Asher "When did you get another friend?"

Asher looked a bit awkward "um, y-yesterday?"

Allen squeezed Asher's shoulders "Ahhh, the date guy" he smiled

Jason just watched the two before getting a familiar scent "ah yes, right, the person he came here for" he thought as looked to his side and spotted him, he was stumbling towards him

"Is that the friend you came to pick up?" He heard Asher ask

Jason looked at Asher then back at his friend as he bumped into him and clung his suit "yea" he grabbed his friends arm and put it over his shoulder "Cody? You good man, you reek of alcohol"

Cody laughed "Jaasonnn! You know what? Women, women are so meeeann." He started to cry

"Ay ay ay! Your getting your tears on my suit, and it's brand new" Jason looked back at Asher "I guess I gotta go now, umm, b-bye" he smiled before turning away

"Wait" he felt a soft hand on his shoulder as he heard Asher's voice.

Jason turned his head to look back at him a little confused. He could tell he was struggling for words.

"Um, c-could I... Could I maybe get your number?" Asher looked down at the ground as he asked.

Jason reached into his jacket pocket and grabbed his card, handing it to Asher with a smile "Here, my business number is on the top, and my personal numbers on the back" he flipped the card over as Asher took the card. He could see Asher's smile.

Asher looked up at him "Thanks"

Jason turned back around and carried Cody out of the club before stopping for a second, Asher's face still in his head. He wanted to smell him again, he wanted to be close to him, to embrace hi.

"Why'd we stooop?" Cody looked up at him

Jason looked down at him "you think you can get home ok? By yourself?"

Cody took his arm off of Jason and stood straight, just slightly swaying "iiff you call me a cab"

(Jason does not know how to take care and comfort a drunk person XD)

Jason nodded before grabbing Cody a cab and sending him off. He turned back to the club, we was about to walk back in when he saw Asher step out, he looked like we was looking for something, their eyes met and he saw his face turn red. He walked up to him "were you looking for me?" He smiled

Asher looked at the ground "m-maybe"

Jason stared down at his neck, he wanted to lick and suck at it so badly "wanna, um, grab a hotel room?"

He saw Asher's ears turn red before looking back up at him "um s-sure"

Jason could see Asher's face was beat red now. He gently grabbed his hand and led him to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason stepped out of the Shower, drying his hair. He looked up to see Asher sitting on the bed, fidgeting with his thumbs. He sat down next to him "I can take you home if you want, we don't have to do this"

Asher looked up at him, his eyes going over his body slowly before meeting his "n-no, I want to, b-but this'll be my first, so I'm not really sure what to do" he looked back at his hands

Jason leaned over to him and whispered into his ear "I'll go slow, I promise I won't hurt you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!!!!

Sooooo........ The next chapter is a Smut chapter, so please proceed with caution

Here is Maddy

And here is Josh

And here is Josh

He can sometimes be mistaken for an Omega, so he tries to act tougher to seem more beta like

Anyways, the next chapter will be a 🔞Smut🔞 chapter, so be prepared for my horrible attempt at it