Prologue

Sharon was asked to go to a historic place in Dallas, Texas. Her boss gave her some rules when she arrives at the plaza in Dallas. She nodded as her boss told everything.

*Beep, beep*

Sharon woke to her alarm going off. She lift her left arm and turned off the alarm making the room quiet again. Sharon laid in her bed looking up at the ceiling before getting up.

Sharon walked over to her dresser and grabbed some clothes and head to her shower to wash up and get ready for her job.

She stepped out from the bathroom holding her Pajamas and set it down at the end of her bed. She packed something into her suitcase and especially her Pajamas and bathroom stuff. She got her shoes and Jacket on and walked with her suitcase rollin' behind. Sharon opened her bedroom door and walked down the hallway to the front door.

She stopped and grabbed her car keys from where it hanged. She stepped out from front door and locked it from behind. Sharon stepped down the stairs and walked to the trunk and opened it, she lifted her suitcase and sat it in the trunk and closed the trunks lid close.

She walked up to the driver door and opened it and crawled inside. She start up the car and drove to the airport.

***

Sharon woke up to the pilot announcing: We're about to land in Dallas, Texas. Please lift your tray tables and seat to their original positions. Thanks for flying American Airline.

Sharon rubbed her eyes and fixed her seat. The plane landed in the Dallas airport and parked. People began to get their things and walked out from the plane. Sharon walked out from the plane with her backpack hanging down on her back.

She followed the signs that lead her to the baggage claim. She past many people: Couples, single parents, and families with a kid or two.

Sharon came down the escalator and finally came to the baggage claim. She waited for her bag to show up.

[Time skip]

Sharon walked out from the airport with her now backpack and suitcase and saw one of her coworkers waiting for her. He waved for her to come. Sharon walked across the cross walk and walked to the trunk to put her suitcase in.

"It's nice you came, Sharon," he said. "I'm glade to see you too," Sharon responded back. "Come on, I'll take you to your hotel to let you settle down for a bit before coming over," he said closing the trunk. Sharon smiled and carried her backpack to the passenger side and put her bag in the back of her seat before sitting down fully.

***

Sharon's friend waited for her to get down the elevator. It took a couple of minutes for it to come down before Sharon stepped out from the metal doors and walked over to him.

He saw her feet right in front of him while he was zoning out. "You ready, pal," She said putting her hand onto his shoulder. He came back into reality and looked up to her. "Yes indeed," he said and took Sharon's hand off and took her to the car.

They both sat in silence as they drove to the plaza. "Have you been here once, Sharon?" He asked breaking the silence. "Nope, but my mother did to see the president," Sharon said. He smiled and nodded.

The car turned into the parking lot and they both got out and headed to everyone else.

[Another time skip]

Sharon was dropped off at the hotel and she walked inside. She greeted the front desk worker and walked towards the elevator. (Her room was on the 4th floor) The elevator doors opened and she walked out. The floor was quiet and she walked down the left hall until the last door on the right. She pulled out the card and put it up at the lock making it turn green.

"Ah, finally," Sharon said, "Time to get some rest."

She put her PJ's on and laid down on the bed instantly falling asleep.

{Morning: 6:30}

Sharon woke up and things look and felt different. Nothing wasn't modern but vintage. The calendar that hanged read November, 1963.