Chapter 3

Week later...

       The plane landed in Washington D.C. Jackie and Sharon helped Jack down the stairs. People cheered of the return of the President. Some photographers took pictures of them three. A News reporter came up to them and asked the president: "We've heard you were almost shot but, thankfully, was saved by this mysterious woman. How do you feel about it, Mr.President?"
       "Well..." Jack started. He looks back at her before back at the reporter. "She's just a lifesaver; smartest girl I've ever met.She'll be joining me in the White House."
       Jack continued to the car. Jackie and Sharon followed behind. The car ride to the White House was silent.

       The car drove into the gates of the White House before stopping. Someone opened the car door. All three of them stepped out. Caroline and Jack jr. rushed out from the White House. "Daddy, Mommy!" they both said, hugging them both. Caroline looked up at Sharon.
       "Who is that?" she asked.
       "She's mine... new secretary: Ms.Sharon," Jack answered.
      Robert and Ethel came out. Robert came up to Jack. "It's good seeing you again," Jack said, wrapping his arm around him.
       "It's good to see you too, brother," Robert replied.
       Robert looked over at Sharon. "Is that the girl who saved you?" Robert asked, Whispering.
       "Yes," Jack answered, whispering back.
       "Is going to work here now?" Robert asked.
       "Yeah, isn't that okay?" Jack said.

       Caroline tugged on the rim of Jack's coat. "Can we show Ms.Sharon around, please?" She asked.
       Jack smiled. "Sure!" he answered. He looked up at Sharon. "Come, Sharon, let's show you around."
       Sharon followed Jack inside the White House.

~

       Sharon laid comfortably on the guest room's bed. She yawned. She pulled the blanket up and slowly falling asleep. Rain began pouring down, tapping on the window glass.