Chapter 3

"So what was the dare, Chase?" Rubble questioned when Chase reached down the elevator.

"To kiss Skye on the lips," snickered Sylvia.

The pups roared with laughter. Chase sat there,silent, thoughtful and blushing.

Skye flew down,as red as Chase. She snuck a look at him, at looked away.

"Let's continue,"Sylvia said," Chase,spin the bottle"

Chase spun the bottle and it landed on Rocky.

"Rock,truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Swim in a pool for 24 hours"

(Dare by ShiningSkase02  😎)

"Sur-Whaat?!"

"Swim in a pool"

"Do we even have a pool?"

"Basement, next to garage,"

"Ughhhh...FINE. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS"

"Ok ok let's go to the pool"

"Fine"

"We will stay there so Rocky won't come out"

The pups went there as Rocky leaped into the pool. He decided to go to shallow section of the water.

"Ewww! Water makes me wet! Ewww! Wait,where is Everest?"

"She is with me. I carried her here," Marshall replied, looking softly at Everest.

"Ok Rocky please spin the bottle," Sweetie requested.

The bottle landed on Marshall.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare I guess"

"Hmm....Marsh,be a police officer while Chase will be a firefighter"

(Dare by ShiningSkase02 )

"Ok. Cool," Marshall and Chase looked at each other and shrugged. They already knew how to control each other's vehicles.

Marshall spins the bottle and it lands on...

"Chase,t or d?"

"Truth..we had dare for too many rounds"

"Describe Skye in 10 words,"

(Dare by Amazing_Writers_06)

"Skye is...sweet,smart,nice,polite, great, elegant, lady-like, responsible,honest and.... naughty" he responded as Skye punched him playfully.

Chase spun the bottle and it landed on Zuma.

"T or d?"

"Truth"

"Why are you afraid of Lizards?"

"They are yucky, they have poison bites,and they just seem disgusting to me in multiple ways like when an animal cuts it's tails off it grows another one and it's last tail move from here and there, bouncing"

"Ewwww!" Everyone commented.

Zuma shrugged and spun the bottle. It landed on Rubble.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!"

"Do cartwheels"

"Sure"

Rubble tried to do cartwheels and fell down with a thud in each of them. Skye giggled and did a perfect cartwheel herself.

"Ok,now I spin," Rubble spun the bottle which landed on Chase.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"Flirt with Sylvia for 1 day" Rubble whispered into Chase's ear.

(Dare by skye026)

"Oh damn.." Chase muttered, blushing.

Rocky and Tracker,who had a very good hearing,looked at each other and smiled.

"Hello? Chase? Do your dare" Sylvia asks.

"Darling,wait a second. I'm doing my dare but you can't know it,ok sweetheart?" Chase put on his best smile.

"O-o-ok" Sylvia blushes.

"Why are you stuttering baby?" Chase's finger ran down Sylvia's cheek.

What a cheater,Skye thinks. First kisses me on the lips and then he flirts with Sylvia. He is not respectful like I thought,he is just a love player,Skye thinks.

"Get a room," Zuma says.

"Ok," Chase says and lifts up Sylvia,much to her surprise. He takes her to a nearby room.

They decided to look,with Skye having a withering look on her face.

"What was the dare Rubble?" Zuma asks.

"Chase flirts with Sylvia for a day," Rubble snickered.

Skye now realized that everything was only a dare. That kiss,this flirting, everyone. A lump formed in her throat.

They were outside the door, listening.

Meanwhile inside

"Chase why did you-" Sylvia was interrupted as Chase put his finger on her lips. He smiled knowingly.

"Don't ask,honey"

Chas licked her cheek.  His finger trailed down her cheek, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Such soft and beautiful skin" Chase commented.

He mused and licked her face. Sylvia,who was red, could not understand what was going on.

He kissed her cheek. She looked up,astonished. He booped her nose.

"Why surprised honey?"

She now knew what was going on. But she was going to surprise him.

She looked up, their gaze locked,and she kissed him. Not on the cheek,but on the lips. He was quite surprised,but kept their lips locked. He somehow enjoyed it,it was like kissing Skye.

He ruffled her hair as they layed down on the bed,and playing 7 minutes in heaven.

They broke apart gasping for breath,and Chase kissed her neck and trailed up to her face. She moaned, enjoying it as they hugged.

A golden pup eavesdropped from outside,her eyes brimming with tears.

_________________________________________

I know I didn't update for months. But I was focused on One Shots. Now I will try to update them both weekly. See ya,and be sure to give the pups truths and dares.

Peace! ^^