Chapter 15

Ryder: Welcome back to Paw Patrol Truth or Dare-

Everest: WATCH FAST AND FURRIEST 9!!!!!!! IT IS OUT IN THE THEATRES NOW!!!

Ryder: Everest!!!! I was doing the intro!!

Everest: Father *British accent*

Ryder: What the- I AM NOT YOUR FATHER!!!!

Everest: That's what my mother said to me when I was born

Ryder: What the heck

Chase: Can we start????

Katie: Yes Chase! Let's start!

Ryder: Okay first dare is from Rocky_is_Green and he dares pups to eat their favorite food then their least favorite right after!

Rocky: Bruh. How are the people so creative with coming up with torturus dares?

Tracker: Don't worry, they're Satan's minions.

Sweetie: What the hell? No!

Marshall: By the way, I noticed many new people are coming to our channel!! So here is a link to our channel!!!

Sweetie: Skye and Sylvia,did you really have to add that cover to our latest video?

Skye and Sylvia: It's great! What do you mean?

Rubble: To be honest, Sylvia,you have really changed. Look how far you've come. Remember how you were when you and Chase were together? We've come such a long way.

Sylvia: That is very true. I have changed alot. I'm not a selfish as I used to be.

Everest: When I see you again...

Ryder: Everest! Shut up about Fast and Furious!!

Everest: THAT IS A SONG FROM THE FAST AND THE FURRIEST!!!! NOT FROM THE FAST AND FURIOUS!!

Ryder: Whatever. Pups,eat your favorite food.

Chase: You have to do the dare too.

Ryder: No.

Zuma: Then I guess we'll finish all the carrot cake

Ryder: NOOOOOOOOO!!! FINE I WILL DO THE DARE!! *Eats carrot cake* mmh this is delecious I haven't eaten it in a long time.

Amanda: I'm glad you like it honey! I made it with my own hands. *Kisses Ryder's cheek*

Katie: I made it....you only grated the carrots

Amanda: Yeah Katie helped a little

Rubble: LET'S DIG IN!! *Digs into pepperoni pizza*

Rocky: This sausage is marvelous!!

Skye: Look how ripe and juicy this mango is!!! It's so sweet!!!

Chase and Marshall: MEATBALLS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!

Sylvia and Tracker: These honey-dipped treats are just a taste of heaven...

Rocky's thoughts: I just went to heaven in Breezy Valley yesterday....Did the find out?!

Sweetie: Obviously burgers are the best.

Zuma: Nothing is as good as cooked fish!!!

Everest: LIVER FLAVOURED BACON FOR THE WIN!!! EVEN ‘DOG’ TORETTO ATE IT IN FAST AND FURRIEST 2!!! WITH HIS "FAMILY"!!!!