Chapter 2

And it lands on....

"Me?" Zuma questioned,perpelexed,"Why me?"

Me: Duh man. Do you ever think that only pups who get shipped with someone hard only gets picked? Duh man,we need to spice up things for you guys too. You never get truths or dares.

"Thank you. It gets annoying when people forget about me,Rocky,Rubble, Tracker and more. Ok so.... Truth?"

"What are you afraid of?" Tracker asks.

"N-Nothing" Zuma replied.

"Liar"

"Fine. L-L Lizards"

"Why?"

"Ask that in your next turn" Zuma answers, spinning the bottle.

"Chase? Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to pretend to hate Skye for two hours" Zuma whispered in Chase's ear,"It's a challenge from Amazing_Chase_15 "

"Fine" Chase sighs.

"Do your dare!" Rubble commanded.

"I'm not supposed to tell you guys about it,and I am doing it" Chase explained to the confused pups.

Chase spins the bottle.

"SKYE TRUTH OR DARE?!" Chase yelled.

"Truth. And why are you yelling?"

"SKYE SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. HMMM.... WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LOVE?!"

"No thanks about the shutting up you can shut up yourself," Skye answered calm and bravely," Bunnies"

"SKYE, YOU'RE A STUBBORN ONE!" Chase shouted,but from inside,he was aching a bit. He didn't want to hurt his friend.

"Only stubborn idiots see me as stubborn lol" Skye giggled and spins the bottle. It landed on... Rocky.

"Truth or Dare Rock?"

"Hmm.... Dare" Rocky replied.

"I dare you to dance in a bunny costume!"

(Lol Rocky. Don't mind the image I'm not very good of a drawer:) Also dare by ShiningSkase02 )

"Nice one,Skye"

"It's true,Rocky"

"W-where is the suit?"

"In the closet lol"

"F-fine"

Despite his embarrassment,Rocky decided to put up a show for his friends. He rolled out and,