Chapter 5

Here is the chapter you guys asked for. I was very surprised,I assumed that nobody will truth or dare anymore as it has been over a month since anyone commented. But,over the last few days,the comments has risen up soon much. Thank you guys so much. I would like to thank an angel,my little sister,belle,an angel for me. Go follow her,her username is alwaysskase . Thank you so much belle and others,hope you enjoy this chapter. :D.

~

Truth for silklold. When are you publishing this chapter?

(By Simon-Riley-pl )

Me: Today,and thank you so much for including me in this chapter! It feels great! :D

Now let's get to the pups!

"Hello pups,I have decided that the Paw Patrol will start their own truth or dare YouTube channel like so many of the other cartoons do!" Ryder announced,panting,as he had sprinted to where the pups were.

"That's a great idea Ryder! It would be so fun during the snowstorm!" All pups agreed cheerfully.

"Here,I have even made the intro. Look, several people are already commenting. When do you guys want to start?"

"Right now pleasssssseeeeeeee!!!!" Marshall and Rubble yelled eagerly. The other pups laughed and nodded.

"So, let's get to it," Ryder grinned,his eyes shining,excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is where I change a bit of my writing style. The pups would have two dots when they say something, for example;

Marshall: I love treats!

Maybe some of you may not like it,but this is easier and quicker for me. So please understand. :)

~

Ryder: The first pair dares are from ParimalamRajendran.

Ryder: He dares Rocky to throw something away that he should recycle.

Rocky: Sure. What is so hard in that? Here. *Tosses their old truth or dare playing plastic bottle in the trash can*

Rubble: Sometimes I can't believe that Rocky does that without being sad. I thought he loved recycling.

Marshall: I know right?

Ryder: Truth for Tracker: What are you afraid of?

All the pups: Dark *they say in a duh tone*

Ryder: He asks Sweetie; What would you do if you became the queen?

Sweetie: I would first go with flowers to my grandmother's and mother's grave. But I love the princess, and I know my mother and grandmother would be even happier that I have improved even if it was meant to be my grandmother's kingdom. But the princess is worth more than being the queen. Because I know that even if I hide my bad plans from anyone,I can't hide them from myself. Deep down, I know it is bad.

Skye: Wow. Great speech Sweetie. ‘You can hide them from everyone else,but you can't hide them from yourself’

All the pups: *Gives a thunderous round of applause*

Sweetie: Thank you so much *blushes shyly*

Ryder: Now let's move on. He dares Zuma to not go swimming for a day.