Chapter 7

Ryder: Yo what's up guys and welcome to another episode of Paw Patrol Truth or Dare!

Pups: Hey guys!

Ryder: Without further ado, we're starting.

Ryder: The first pair of dares come from XZavier2190875. He dares Marshall and Everest to kiss.

Most pups: Aww

Everest: *eye roll*

Marshall: *a smile so big that it hurts his face*

Once again,the specific pups trotted to the middle to share a lovely yet unwanted kiss.

Marshall grabbed Everest's side, (or waist you would call it if they were humans)and brushed his lips on hers.

Everest,was,well,pretty used to this,and as there was no time limit,she tried to break free after a minute,but Marshall's grip was too strong. She just shoved him,and nodded that the time was over. Quite frustrated, Marshall went back to his spot,grumpy.

Ryder cleared his throat.

Ryder: And he also dares Chase and Skye to kiss.

Skye's eyes popped out like they were gonna fall. Pretending to frown,she still couldn't resist her mind from yellin YES! again and again.

As for Chase,his grin just wouldn't come off. Eyes bright and excited,he went to the middle,which the pups now reffered to as the 'kissing circle'.

Again,Chase blushed and planted his lips on Skye's. Skye wanting yet not wanting to at the same time,pressed her lips back. She wouldn't say that she didn't enjoy it,but she wouldn't admit that she actually liked it.

They broke off,and as always,went back to their spots. A grin on Chase's face, Skye trying to hide her smile,and Rocky with sad smile. Happy for his friends but sad at the same time.

Ryder: Moving on,we have one dare from TwistedWasTaken.

Ryder: He dares Chase to blow up Rocky with a RPG 7 and date Skye.

Ryder: Also Silklold adds, Wait,who is this Silklold? Probably an selfish idiot.

The doors of the lookout grunted open and the snowballs ran like sonic and hurled themselves at Ryder's face. He groaned,now grumpy,cold and wet.

He ordered the doors to be closed immediately. Wiping the snow off,he began again.

(My revenge is not done yet Ryder! Someone will take my revenge again! ;)

Ryder: So Silklold adds,'Chase to blow up Rocky with a RPG 7 in a video game and to date Skye's

Skye: I don't want to date him!

Ryder shrugged nonchalantly.

Ryder: Just going on one date would be enough, though. But you could do that a tad bit later.

Skye: Phew.

(As I couldn't understand much about a RPG 7,we won't have much explanation. However,here is a picture of it)

 However,here is a picture of it)