Chapter 12

Ryder: Welcome to another episode of truth or dare!!!

Everest: *sniff*

Ryder: What happened, Everest? Are you okay?

Everest: N-Nothing, I just really regret d-doing something for *sniff* s-someone *sniff*

Ryder: Don't worry,just tell me about it. Maybe I cann help you

Everest: I-I just really regret...

Ryder: Yeah?

Everest: I just really regret giving you ice pack to heal your teeth...

Ryder: What?! You-  ಠಗಠ

Everest: Beautiful,nice,smart,kind pup,I know I know. Please don't worry to waste your breath on these nice things people say about me. (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Amanda: My boyfriend didn't mean to say that things about you! He meant-

Everest: I know he was going too say gorgeous and genuine too but I don't want him to waste his or your breath on sweet things about me. (◠‿◕)

Amanda: Uhh!!! My boyfr-

Katie: Did you guys go even on a date yet?

Amanda: No!!! But that's an amazing idea! Me and Ryder could have a date in the date room! Yeah!!!

*Amanda hugs Ryder*

Everest: These goofballs

Ryder: What?! I-

Chase: YAYAYAYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYA TIME TOO BEGIN THE EPISODE!!!!

Rocky: The fates normally start an episode with Ryder and Everest's argument.

Rubble: Bet we cann make more money of that  ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ

Sweetie: Whatever. Let's just begin.

Ryder: Anyways,the first few dares are from mantaray0303. His first dare is trying too kill Alex.

Katie: WHAT?!

Sweetie: *laughs evilly* Time to make some plans.

Sylvia: Indeed.

Chase: NO! AS A POLICE OFFICER,I CANNOT LET YOU GUYS DO THAT!! I WILL HAVE TO ARREST YOU!

Rocky: Are you even a real cop? As far as I know,you don't have a gun,you have arrested,jailed or killed someone.

Chase: Cops don't have to do that!!

Everest: Well maybe they do.

Ryder: Anyways,since it's a snowstorm outside,what we do is kill Ales in his top Minecraft world, burn all of his stuff including diamonds in lave,hack the world and make it creative,and spawn like 100000 electric creepers.

Rocky: Smart :)

Chase: Yeah,I agree too that

Tracker: Although nobody asked for your opinion-

Chase: YAYAYAYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYA whatever

Rocky: Attitude (⌐■-■)

Chase: No it's not-

Rubble: You triggered again?

Zuma: Dudes,I think he is

Chase: NO I-

Everest: JUST SHUT UP CHASE!!!

Chase:....Fine.

Ryder: Rocky,do what I said to Alex's world.