Disclaimer

Before you read this story, there's a few things you need to know.

1. This is a joint story with @TheVictorianLady on Fanfiction.net, so please don't accuse either of us of stealing it from the other. (She's also @Haddypaddy69 on here, so if you want to follow her or whatever, that's where else you'd find her. I don't think she's super active though, but I could be wrong.) (I will be referring to her as  @TheVictorianLady since that is the account she is most active on.)

2. And yes, our writing styles are different, so please don't be alarmed when the styles change. And don't hate on either of our writing styles either. That's just not nice. 

3. No, we unfortunately do not own Harry Potter or anything you recognize. We only own our OCs and plot changes. If we did, this story wouldn't be needed. 

4. No, this is not at all Canon-Compliant. This is very much an AU, and if you don't like, don't read. Simple as that. 

5. This will be a 2 book story, so don't be alarmed or surprised when not everything happens in the first book. The first book is the years before Hogwarts to 3rd year, and the second is 4th to after Hogwarts.

6. This is a George/OC, Fred/OC, and has a whole bunch of unconventional ships too. Most of them won't be included until the end of this book or until the next one. 

7. There is no upload schedule. I will be trying to write multiple chapters in advance (unlike how I've been writing other stories), but it will all depend on when me and  @TheVictorianLady write and edit chapters. Our schedules are very different so it will vary majorly. Just please be patient with the uploads. 

8. There will be cursing in this story, like all of my other ones. If you don't like, you don't have to read, but I will be trying to keep cursing to a minimum, at least in this book. 

9. Not everything will be 100% accurate as it is an AU. However, if there is something that probably should be accurate and isn't, please comment or message me and I and  @TheVictorianLady will try to fix it as soon as we can. 

I think that's it, so enjoy the story. Please let me know what you think, what you want to see more/less of, etc. Thank you for reading our story, and have a nice day!