4 ~ Burn

It was finally friday, the day Hana was supposed to come for dinner along with her mother. But it was also the day kyunwoo returns back home. Kyunmi was sitting in the living room, having her daily cup of green tea. Their door bell rang and a servent went running to open the door.

"Welcome home, Mr Kim." Kyunmi heard the servent greet her husband.

"Honey! Welcome back." She said standing up from her seat. And then she saw her. Y/n, walking behind her husband. Holding an old leather suitcase.

"This is y/n." Kyunwoo said introducing her to his wife. And she gave y/n an awkward smile. "She'll be living here with us for now."

Kyunmi didn't like her at all. Since she wasn't rich like them, she wore cheap dress.

But it was the best one she had with her

But it was the best one she had with her. Indeed, she had a beautiful face. Her skin was naturally glowing. But Kyunmi could tell it, she belongs from a village. And she didn't like that at all. For her, y/n was nothing but just an insect standing infront of her right now. All she wanted to do was to smash y/n under her foot.

"Take her suitcase and keep it in the guest room." He told his servent and she took the leather bag from her. "Come, I'll show you around the house." He took her along with him to show her the house.

"Throw it outside!" Kyunmi told her servent after her husband and y/n left.

"B-but-" her servent was shocked to heard that. How could she do that with someone else's luggage.

"I said throw it outside!" Kyunmi whisper yelled at her, making her flinch. "No no.. burn it instead! Take it outside in the garden and burn it. It smells so bad like cows. I can't allow something so cheap and dirty inside my house."

Poor girl had no other choice but to do exactly what Kyunmi had told her too. She took the luggage outside and came back looking for patrol. After sometime, y/n was in the guest room. She wanted to change and have some rest. But she couldn't find her luggage. She looked for it everywhere in the room but she still couldn't find it. Then she came outside to the living room, looking for the servent who took her bag. And then y/n noticed her standing outside in their big yard through the huge windows in their living room. She saw her burn a matchstick and through it on her open luggage. Y/n ran outside as fast as she could to save her belongings but it was already on fire.

"Stop!" Y/n said. She tried to look for something that could help extinguishing the fire. But she found nothing. She sat down there on the ground, burst out crying. "What have you done."

"I-I'm sorry Ms y/n. Mrs Kyunmi told me to do this." The servent said.

"What..?" Y/n asked feeling confused.

"She said it's very smelly and cheap.." the servent told her. Y/n immediately got up and went inside, straight to Kyunmi who was in the kitchen. Instructing Ms Betty about the dinner tonight.