5 ~ Bride

Later that night, Kyunmi was all dressed up. Waiting for her guests. The dinning table was set. Everything was according to plan.

"Hello Mrs Kim." Hana's mother greeted her as they arrived.

"Hello aunty!" Hana said then stood next to Seokjin.

"Welcome! Please come in." Kyunmi said taking them inside, to the living room. They all gathered and sat on the couch. Hana had already told her mother about everything. Even though her mother didn't like kyunmi, she still came here only for her daughter's happiness. Because she knows how much Hana likes him.

"Where's your dad, jin?" She asked him, wondering why his father wasn't there with the rest of the family.

"He must be working in the study room. You know how busy he is." Kyunmi said smiling. "Ms Betty, please go call him."

But before Ms Betty could leave to call for him, he came out to the living room himself. But he wasn't alone. Y/n was with him. Wearing Ara's dress.

Even though a lot happened earlier this afternoon but she decided not to tell about it to kyunwoo

Even though a lot happened earlier this afternoon but she decided not to tell about it to kyunwoo. He was already very sick. She didn't want him to take more stress. Kyunmi didn't like it at lot that her husband decided to bring y/n along with him.

"Hello, Mr Kim." Hana's mother said. "Who's she?" She asked him, smiling at y/n.

"I'm sorry, I haven't officially introduced her. She's y/n and she'll be Jin's bride." Kyunwoo said, smiling. But the smile on everyone else's face was gone. They stood there shocked. Specially Hana's mother. She felt so disrespected. If Jin's bride was already chosen, then what where they doing there.

"I think we should go home." Hana's mother said holding her daughter's hand. Before Kyunmi could do anything, she dragged her daughter out and left.

"What is this nonsense, dad?!" Jin said. Somehow his anger had cooled down. But now it was back. "We've already talked about this. I am not getting married! And I don't care who she is. I'm not marrying a girl I know nothing about! I don't even love her, she can't be my bride."

"That is not your decision to make. I choose who's best for you." Kyunwoo said and his wife felt her blood pressure rise. "She is the bride and you will marry her this Sunday!"

"What's wrong with you kyunwoo?" His wife said. Jin was so angry right now, he left the house slamming the door behind him. "Have you lost your mind? This is foolish. My son will never marry such a girl. Just look at the background where she comes from!"

"This is enough, Kyunmi. I don't want to hear another word against y/n. I know her better than all of you. And I have made my decision. Jin will marry her this sunday. And that's my final decision!" He said.

"I won't let it happen!" She responded.

"If there's anyone against it, they can leave this house right now!" He said making her speechless. She stormed into her room.

"Y/n, go rest in your room." He said "Ms Betty will bring your dinner in some time."

Y/n had never felt so helpless before. Literally everyone in this family was against her and this marriage. Except for kyunwoo and Ms Betty. Y/n went back inside the guest room and began to cry.

"Oh god, what am I going to do ..."

~

"Hana, what was all that?" Her mother said as they reached home. She wasn't pleased at all by they way Mrs Kim invite her over dinner to talk about Hana's marriage with her son. But then her husband walks in with another girl and introduces her as the bride. "I can't believe they did that right infront of us."

"Mom, there must be a misunderstanding. I will talk with aunty. She'd promised me, Jin will marry me." Hana responded.

"Hana! Get out of your imagination. Can't you see? Seokjin doesn't like you as a woman." Her mother said "you are always going to remain as his good friend. Please sweetheart, I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'm strong mommy and you know that! There's no way he will marry that cheap woman who belongs to a small village. She's no match for him." Hana said "I need to talk about this with Jin."

Hana tried calling him but he didn't pick up. Suddenly, she grabs her car keys and proceeded to leave the house.

"Hana, where are you going at this hour?"

"I know where he must be. He must be so lonely right now." Hana told her mom before leaving.

She drove to Han river, Seokjin's favourite spot. He goes there everytime things get hard for him, when he need some alone time. Some ME time.

"Jin.." she said slowly approaching him. She reached for his hand and gently strokes his arms. "Are you okay..?"

"No, I'm not okay.." Jin responded after a few seconds. "How can he force me to marry someone I don't love."

"I understand, it is way too much in the name of his stubbornness. I think you should talk to him." Hana said.

"He won't listen, Hana! God knows what spell that girl has casted on my father's head. He thinks she's an angel. But I know there's a devil within who's only here for money." Jin said. "Maybe I can try talking to her.. what was her name.. oh yeah, y/n! She needs to reject this marriage. There's no way I'm marrying her."

"Offer her money, I'm sure that greedy girl just wants money." Hana said "everything is possible with money. Throw some on her face and she'll leave!"

~

Kyunmi was sitting in the living room, stressing over her husband and what he was doing.

"How dare she" Kyunmi muttered to herself "so that third class girl thinks she can be my only son's bride? I'm going to make her life a living hell if she dares to!"