7 ~ Say Yes

"Jin!" Kyunmi came to his room after she opened the door for her husband but found y/n along with him. "You said she was gone but-"

"I know mom." Jin said holding the same packet of money he had given to  y/n. He found it on his bed when he returned home. All the money was still inside it, untouched. "This is enough."

He stormed out of his room and went straight to his father. Who was once again in the study room doing some work related to buisness.

"Excuse me, dad!" He said barging in without a knock. "I am not getting married, specially to that girl. You can't take decisions of my life. You don't own me!"

"Then pack your bags and get the hell out of my life. But you won't be able to take all your cars and bike. Including that everything on which you've spend my money!" Kyunwoo said. Jin felt so frustrated, his father really just said that. This was nothing but torture to him. And this was going out of his limits. He left the house once again in anger and asked his bestfriend, Yoongi to meet with him at the river.

~

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked "dude, you look so stressed out right now. Everything's okay?"

"Nothing is okay, Yoongi! My father has lost his damn mind. He wants me to marry a girl of his choice." Jin said.

"Okay.. so what's the problem in that?" Yoongi asked.

"Are you serious right now? How can I marry a girl I don't love. We've never met before." Jin responded "what am I supposed to do now? Run away?"

"Woaw, dude! You can't run away like this to escape a wedding." Yoongi said "did you try talking to the girl?"

"Obviously, I did. And she's a stubborn woman!" Jin said hitting the palm of his hand on the hood of his car.

"Your dad always finds something to mess with you, right?" Yoongi said "maybe you should mess with him this time."

After listening to him, jin thought of something. There seemed to be like no possible way that can help him get away from this trouble. But what he was thinking right now seems to be the only way to get rid of her.

"Fine, I'll say yes for this marriage." Jin said.

"What?" Yoongi said surprised. How come jin change his mind so suddenly. "What's going on inside your head?"

"I've tried everything to get rid of her. But if she still wants this, then I'll show her who she's messing with." Jin said "I will marry her then make her life miserable. In some time, she will tell my dad herself that she wants divorce."

"Jin, I don't know what your thinking about. But don't be too harsh on her bro. I don't think she's doing this with her own will." Yoongi responded "there must be a reason behind this behaviour. I think she's hiding something."

"Whatever! I've made my mind now."

Later that night, jin returned home and the first thing he did was to talk with her father.

"Dad.." he said giving his father a fake smile. "I will do as you say."

"So you've realised now? That's a good decision." His father said patting on his back. "Trust me son, you won't regret it."

"But you will dad! You will regret all of this. I will make sure you do!"

"Let's go outside and tell them." His father said taking him outside. He told Ms Betty to call the rest of his family. Including y/n. Once everyone was gathered in the living room, he made y/n stand next to Jin. Kyunmi was wishing, whatever this gathering was for, it better be what she wants. Her husband to announce that the wedding was cancelled. But it was the total opposite of it. "Jin has told me his final decision. He said yes for the marriage."

Kyunmi was shocked, as if her soul had just left her body. "Jin? What is this? You can't marry this villager."

"Kyunmi, enough now!" Her husband said "if you don't want to be here, just go back inside the room!"

"Congrats Jinie!" Ara said, clapping for them. While Kyunmi stood there sulking, she can't do anything to y/n while the rest of her family was there. Specially when she was around her husband. But she was definitely going to take her revenge once y/n gets all alone again.

"Kyunmi, go get my mother's ring." Kyunwoo said "we will do the engagement right here."

"But-"

"Do as I say!" Kyunwoo said raising his voice a little. And Kyunmi stomped her feets, going to their room. Where her husband had kept his mother's precious engagement ring. Specially for the day when Jin will get engaged. Kyunmi returned back with the ring. She hated how y/n was going to be the one to keep it for the rest of her life now.

He gave that ring to Jin and he looked at it for a second

He gave that ring to Jin and he looked at it for a second. He double thought if this was right. If he should really do it. What if his plan doesn't work out. But it was already too late now. He held y/n's hand and slides the ring on her finger.
Everyone present in the room clapped except for Kyunmi.

"Congratulations son." Kyunwoo said hugging his Jin.

"I was thinking if we can reschedule the wedding, dad?" Jin asked.

"Why not, when do you want it?" His father asked.

"Tomorrow!"

Y/n suddenly looked up at him. She was so shocked. First he said yes to the marriage and now he wants it tomorrow. What has suddenly gotten into his head.

"Jin, you should think about this. It's not the right decision son." Kyunmi said panicking. Things were getting out of her hand now. "It's just engagement, you can still break it!"

"If he wants the wedding tomorrow, then we'll do it tomorrow!" Kyunwoo said. "Ms Betty, start preparing. I'll book for an emergency wedding in government office."

~Author's Note~

Sorry I haven't been updating anything lately. I started watching AOT and I was hooked 👀